View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 09:15 AM   #22
japgirl

Waking up in a strange place to find myself bent over a table. My legs are on the ground but I can’t close them because someone has placed a spreader on them. I try to push myself off the table, but my arms stretch forward and handcuffed to a pole. I suddenly realize I am completely naked. My ass is sore because someone had shoved a giant dildo up there. Someone comes up from behind a places a blindfold on me and says, “Wouldn’t want you to see who’s about to rape you.” He shoves ice cubes in my pussy then walks away. Squirming from the coldness, I don’t notice the commotion going on. 15 minutes later after the ice cubes have melted, I hear footsteps. Many footsteps. Suddenly, a couple of fingers and shoved into my pussy causing me yelp in surprise. At the same time, someone else grabs my head. I realize there’s more than one person raping me. At that moment, anticipating a cock to be shoved down my throat, my face is shoved into someone’s pussy and I hear and woman’s voice saying, “Now lick!” Licking the woman’s pussy, the fingers are removed from my pussy. Suddenly, the man thrusts his cock into me. I start to moan in pleasure. Then I hear laughter coming from elsewhere in the room. There were even more people in the room. The man releases his cum in my pussy then proceeds to tell someone else, “Your turn.” Suddenly another cock in thrust into my pussy. The woman is violently grabbing my head to shove my tongue even further into her pussy as she was doing so, the blindfold comes off and falls on the ground. The woman continues until she cums on my face. She moved away and I realize there are many people watching. Then a man grabs my face and shoves it into his crotch. He holds my jaw open and shoves his cock into my mouth. The other man who was fucking my pussy releases in me and tells another guy to a turn. This man pull the dildo out of my ass and says, “I want this hole!” I scream as he shoves his cock into my ass. Men and women keep taking turns with me until I have been fucked by 15 people while others stood around and watched. The spreader was removed from my legs and the handcuffs were removed from the pole. I was led into a bedroom where my arms and legs were tied to corners of the bed. A man tells me, “Congratulations you whore! Welcome to your new home! You will stay like this so we can use you for pleasure whenever we feel like it.”

• Female •

SHS: 3

I can be sweet, but I have a bit of a bite. Snarky, savage, and full of sarcasm.

I don’t play with jailbait!

Rules of Play
Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender
japgirl is offline   Reply With Quote