View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 12:26 PM   #5
Sum
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSlave View Post
I think the Krillitane were poor examples of CGI, but each to their own.

Plus, don't target Tate based on The Runaway Bride. Like I said, it was Christmas and fun. PLUS it was her first acting job, so let's give her time to improve. I don't think Rose was brilliant at first.

Less daleks - Yeah, I want Caan + Davros in the finale.

Less rushed feel - It wasn't rushed this time, it just seemed it. The last 15 minutes of Utopia was brilliant though!

More of the TARDIS - Yeah, I hope we get a couple of interior scenes too.

I also want the classic cybermen back... the new ones suck major mechanical ass. Haha
I personaly don't like her from her stupid terrible show. just cause it was christmas fun is no excuse for her terrible actin. But hopefuly as you say she'll mature into the role. Who's the sort of job that'll make or break her acting wise i think.

They wern't geat cgi, but as a concept they were amazing, and cgi can always be improved.

It was the last 15 minutes of Last of the Time Lords i had a problem with, they spent all this time building up a brillant effect, the doctor really struggling and loosing, and then in about 5 minutes he's suddenly won! It seemed like they were trying to squeeze at least 30 minutes of content into 15.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote