View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 01:48 PM   #69
Emalice9

Thank you for this. But honestly we actually failed the task, we got everything ready and started to play, we used jam instead of peanut butter as we were out. Anyways

Was going fine to start with, nipple twists were a lot of fun and came up twice, I got to receive a messy underwear which was probably the best part of the dare for me, and honestly something we might play with more at a different time, she choose whipped cream which definitely helped make it more fun,

The spanks were both fun to give and receive, we used jam and mayo for them, only had a chance to do bum spanks, the mayo was nice and warm and slippery so thay really helped with it, the problem started when sis rolled a 5 and I didn’t, apparently having me on my back pleasing myself though the mess was to big of a turn on and she started eating me out instead, until I orgasmed twice from her, at which point we kinda went back to your game but mostly just became sis rolling and doing what ever came up

She spanked my pussy with jam and eggs, she cracked a lot of those eggs over my face and the final few over my feet, she gave me another set of clothes but these ones made from pudding, and way to many nipple twists

Thank you again for doing this I hope your not to disappointed that we failed

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote