View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 05:12 PM   #6
ambermcgee

Default Omg...

Okay, so I wanted to try this dare for a really long time, but just couldn't find the courage to do it... It finally took me a few weeks of fantasizing about it, quite a bit of tequila, and about an hour of walking fro my frontdoor, before I managed to undertake this dare.

So there I was, dressed up in a tight, leather mini-skirt (don't ask me why I own one of these) a slightly see through top, ridiculously high heels, and no underwear at all. Oh, and I had put on my brightest red lip stick and a little too much of eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. As I was clumsily (not good with 15cm heels) making my way down the street, I could tell that people - especially men - were staring at me, and more than usual. I have honestly never felt so exposed before.

Anyway, so I went to a park that is not too far away and still not too close to my home. I don't know what it is about guys, but there aren't many of them in parks on their own so it took me a little while to find one. Most were either old (as in retired old!) or with their girlfriends, but I found one guy who was sitting hunched over his phone, occasionally looking up at me, and quickly looking away again whenever I turned his way.

I went over and sat down next to him and started flirting, and judging from his response, he might never actually have talked to a girl he wasn't related to before... He was very shy and confused about what to say, and when I finally asked ig he wanted to go somewhere private, he actually told me that he would love to, but that he didn't have that kind of money... Then I, for the first time in my life, had to inform him that this one was on the house.

So I took him by the hand and led him to a public bathroom. I undid his belt and started rubbing his cock and told him that he could have me anyway he wanted. He didn't really seem to understand that, and certainly didn't seem ready to act on it, so I sat him down on the toilet and started to lick his cock.

I'm afraid the story is coming to an end becuase almost as soon as I got him in my mouth he exploded... Quite a lot of cum as well. I ended up having to let some of it slide down my cheek as well. Then I just sent him on his way and went home.

This is certainly the most challenging dare I have ever done but almost the most intense one. The entire way through, I felt rather euphoric and actually had a hard time believing that I was going through with it. The best dares really push your limits.

THANKS!

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to ambermcgee for this post: