View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:49 AM   #8
AmorousWriter

Send a message via MSN to AmorousWriter
Default Small update for now, try to get some more done soon.

As Sarah drove to work, she found herself distracted by amorous thoughts. Her fingers traced the sticks knob; stroking around the base as index finger stroked the very tip. Sarah could hardly contain herself as she turned into the car park and pulled roughly upon the handbrake. Her thighs rubbed together eagerly as she hitched up her skirt; a hand stroked along her inner thigh to give herself a light thrill before reaching the controls – a finger slid the control to the first setting and – nothing.

Nothing happened; Sarah whined to herself as she pulled the control out and opened it to find no batteries inside. Her thighs ground against themselves desperately as the control was replaced and she slid out of her car. Sarah tidied herself before grabbing her bag and closing the door behind her, locking the door behind her, Sarah headed in to her office, tingling and frustrated. As she approached the entrance she reached into her bag and pulled out her security card to swipe through the door lock; as she entered she took the usual route, ignored by co-workers and smiling that fake smile she accustomed herself to donning. Finally – she reached the elevator, a finger traced the buttons to the bottom and depressed the twenty.

“Lunch time” she stated to herself, alone in the elevator.

The typical awful elevator music; why did they decide to introduce it? ‘It improves moral’ – hardly – Sarah used the long ride to muse as she often did. But today – today she would not be so lucky; reaching the fourth floor someone joined her for the ‘oh so enjoyable’ concert. Unlike the usual silence (other than the droning) the man who just joined her made a sniffing style of sound; he also began to move around as though trying to find the source of whatever aroma called to his senses.

“Excuse me, is that your perfume?” amazingly – a man – spoke to her.

“I’m, sorry?” Sarah stammered, a little off balance.

“That delightful scent; is that you?” the man smiled warmly.

Sarah blushed; not only had a man began talking to her but had also noticed her. The man looked at her a little bemused to her silence as she leaned back against the wall of the elevator – thinking – unsure of how to respond, she could never say that the aroma was more than just perfume. “Why don’t you just say yes? Or just grab him and kiss him” she thought, her eyes travelled the elevator and the man and before she could say anything the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

“Oh, this is my floor, have a nice day” the man gave a light wave and left.

- Robert Louis Stevenson
AmorousWriter is offline   Reply With Quote