Thread: Android Phones
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:10 AM   #4
mr_m_83

Send a message via AIM to mr_m_83 Send a message via MSN to mr_m_83 Send a message via Yahoo to mr_m_83

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedicateddaredevil View Post
you should go for HTC if you want the ULTIMATE ANDROID EXPERIENCE......
HTC DESIRE HD.....

but if that aint in your price bucket, go for the droid x......
I can say I agree...I have a HTC Desire HD and it is fantastic...lol I cut short my iPhone contract for it...and totally worth it - I hated that phone!

Personally out of those two I'd go for the Samsung...I have never heard a good thing about motoblur (the skin Motorola put over Android) and the Samsung interface is very similar to the iPhone. Although I would of course suggest HTC, I am very happy with mine and the HTC sense skin is quite nice. However there are quite a few Huawei phones coming out...they make quite a few electronic products but have just entered the phone market. They have some really good phones coming out for very cheap running "vanilla Android" (the google "experience") which is also very very good.

As for apps...there are the usuals like Angry birds and Paper Toss. I would also suggest one called Pacmap. It is some fantastic augmented reality wherby you are Pacman and you run around the streets in your area eating dots and avoid ghosts. Good fun and a fantastic excuse for a walk/run.
mr_m_83 is offline   Reply With Quote