View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 07:13 PM   #15
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
ok since you want to be tortured to tears we will have to mix humiliation, risk to be caught, pain, and sexual Desperation all in a mix....

1. step: naked. then facing the (not locked) door to your room you put on nipple clamps and connect them to the door (ideally somewhere on the top if possible so your nipples are pulled up, but door handle should work too).
2. step teasing. put your vibrator into your pussy and your plug into your ass. the big one. make sure that both together are barely able to make you cum, or at least bring you really close.
3. step make sure that you have some Impact tool to work your tits and ass ready to grab.
4. step: blindfold and gag added. earplugs or headphones would be a great help.
5. step: start bruising your tits and ass. Since I dont know how much you can usually take, i wont give you numbers.
6. each time you get too close to the edge you may give your nipples and/or clit pain to stop the orgasm from Happening. you may NOT cum until you reported on it, and got a Feedback.

As to the how Long to let this go… until you are unable to sit anymore, and your tits are terrified of having to wear a bra tomorrow again with being so sore…

well hope that will do the trick and turn you into a crying mess

the constant fear of someone Opening the door, seeing you like that, not knowing when it will happen until they rip the clamps off... the constant need to cum but knowing that you cant... and of Course the pain
I was curious as to how long this would take me so I put on a timer before i began. It ended up being 1 hour 57 minutes and 23 seconds from the start (including setting up) until I pressed stop.

First I stripped, then I put on my nipple clamps with the chain. I then used my rope to tie to the chain and a peg at the top of my door, so my nipples were pulled upward even when on my tip toes.

Then I put in the vibrating dildo and big buttplug. Both made me extremely turned on before the impact play even began. The fear of somebody coming in was freaking me out and turning me on at the same time.

I put on the ball gag, then headphones playing white noise loudly on and finally the blindfold.

Then with a wooden spoon I hit my right tit, then my left tit, then my right ass cheek, then my left ass cheek, repeatedly in that order. I really started freaking out someone might hear me as I couldnt tell how loud anything was, but the thought of it turned me on more. By the time my breasts and butt were bruised a few tears had slid down my cheeks. I was so turned on and the edges weren't helping.

I cried a little bit due to this task, and I really enjoyed it so thank you.
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post: