Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] An Evil Presence
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #8
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default An Evil Presence - Jake and Millie, part IV

Somewhere else...

"I say it's enough. Let them be."
"Are you nuts? This is just getting good."

The two technicians were arguing over what to do next, in the control booth. The lead technician, much older than the other, was deriving much pleasure from what he is inflicting the two actors on stage.

"This is gold. Do you know how much money we'll make selling this shit across the net?"
"Still, I mean, whipping like that? They're bleeding."
"So what? It sells."

The younger technician was not as inclined. He was in this for the pay mostly. His colleague was more into the fetish than he had initially let on.

"Two minutes."

The younger technician was looking at the countdown. The older technician turned to him squarely.

"Look, Ted, it's simple. This set-up was about a thousand dollars location, plus the props, the chains, the devices we had to order... round that up, makes about ten thousand dollars, not to mention your pay, mine, the studio. We have to milk this."
"Brian, you're the lead. I'm just saying, maybe we tone it down a little. Maybe less whipping? Maybe flogging would be better."
"I suppose."
"I mean we don't want to break them, do we?"

Brian didn't answer just yet, which made Ted a little squeamish.

"Where did you find these two, anyway?"
"Ads."

Ted wasn't at all convinced that his colleague hadn't hired both of them in the past. This was Ted's first shoot, after all.

"Why couldn't we tell them we're filming?"
"Because!... It takes away from the realism."
"But what if they eventually see it?"
"Who are they gonna sue? It's not like they ever saw either one of us. Look, this is gold, Ted. Just bear with me."
"Fine. Thirty seconds left, anyway. What do we have them do?"
"Let's stick to the checklist."

Ted retrieved the pad and looked at their list.

- Male tied upside down - checked
- Fellatio on Male by Female - checked
- Mouth dildo - checked
- Female chained on all fours - checked
- Rear entry by male - checked
- Sex machine - checked
- Fellation on Male - checked
- Female suspension - checked

"We're at Male anal penetration," Ted said.
"Great. Turn on the voice modulator."

Brian turned to the microphone while Ted flicked a switch on the control panel. Brian spoke while keeping his finger on a button.

"Female slave, you will bind the feet of the Male slave to chains while he remains on all fours."

He heard the echo of his own voice coming back towards him.

"You'll see, Ted. This is gonna be great."

Ted wasn't convinced, but really, it was just a job to him. I mean, they were willing to perform, they were getting paid, like he was. Why should he complain about his situation? That girl was hot.

Brian looked at his younger counterpart.

That's how it starts... Poor Ted. You have no idea what you're getting into. Then again, neither did I... but that's okay. You'll grow into it.

Brian was reminded of a phrase he had learned in catholic school. How ironic that he now applied it to his world.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Brian smiled wickedly.

"Let's do some evil..."

He snickered and laughed. Ted disregarded the comment. If only he had known that Brian was a pawn of the Breeders... but then again, no one would ever know, because Breeders never took any chances in that matter. Ted's repeated exposure to the debasing of human beings was merely the first step in his spiral into moral decay. The Breeders had turned corruption into an art, and Ted would soon be as corrupt as his colleague.

Jake and Millie, on the other hand, were just pawns, toys to play with. And Brian would play with them, until they couldn't take it anymore, until they were broken and malleable. Only then would he give them release. But that's something they'd have to choose for themselves...

Click here to comment on the original thread!

-

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 12:13 AM.