Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Sexual Zombies
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 01:40 PM   #8
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 07 - Unexpected Interruption

Dave was still dazed from his run through the woods, but the current encounter was stirring him back into shape. He was in a cabin in the woods, after having survived an encounter with the undead, standing naked across a gorgeous young woman. She had examined him for bite or claw marks and had then requested he do so for her. Despite his innocence and lack of experience in sexual matters, he could easily take a hint.

His face was now buried in between Jessica's legs, as he gently licked her. She was standing up, he was kneeling. She moaned lightly. Dave felt he had to ask a question, so he interrupted, even though it might cost him his opportunity to get laid here and lose his virginity.

"What about... the guy?
"Forget about him... lick me good, Davey."

She had listened. His friends called him Davey. This calmed any form of stress he might have had about what was going to happen. He had just escaped death, had raced through the woods and made it to safety. Who knew what the road ahead entailed. He should enjoy the opportunity while he still had it. He kept on licking, not exactly sure if what he was doing was good, but she seemed to enjoy. She eventually pulled back and stared at his crotch.

"Show me how big you are, Davey!"

Dave had never thought his sex was that big, but it seemed somehow bigger now than it had ever been. Maybe it was because of the female presence; all of his other experiences had been alone with pictures. She made him stand up, and as she kneeled, kissed his nipples. She got on her own knees and grabbed his shaft with one hand. He shivered.

"That looks good... can I have a taste?"

And she gobbled him up. Dave had to restrain himself; he almost released in her mouth at that moment. She noticed and she pulled away.

"My, you're an eager beaver... want to see my eager beaver?"

She laid on her behind and spread her legs, rubbing her sex with one hand, holding onto his own with the other.

"I know what you'd like to do with that..."

Dave could not believe his luck. He was about to have his first sexual encounter right now, with this gorgeous babe who was obviously very experienced in sexual matters. It was his fantasy come true.

Unfortunately for him, the bubble burst when the naked zombie burst through the door.