Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Sexual Zombies
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 05 - Inspection

Jessica carefully made her way back towards the young boy. He was shivering less now, getting some heat from the fire. She set the firebrand near her and looked at the boy. He seemed lost, confused and out of focus. She was still scared but she knew Donnie was near; she knew she had a weapon handy. More importantly, she saw the boy was no immediate threat.

"Hi... My name's Jessie."

The boy - Dave - looked up and tried to smile at her.

"I need to see if you're all right. I need to inspect you... for wounds. Can I do that?"

The boy stared into oblivion for a moment.

"Okay."

He could not have been more than sixteen.

"Your name's Dave?
"Yeah... friends call me Davey."

Jessica faked a smile to reassure him.

"Can you stand?"

Dave complied. She helped him up, lowering the sheet covering up to expose his upper torso and back. Using the firelight, she started to inspect him.

"Did you get into any fight with... anyone? Getting here?
"No. I jumped into the water... they... didn't follow.
"Good. Lift your left arm."

Dave held onto the sheet with his right arm and lifted the left arm. There were minor bumps, sratches, what you expect from a person who's been running in the dark through the woods. No obvious bite or claw marks. That was good.

Jessica pulled on the sheet to expose his bottom half, but Dave resisted.

"I need to inspect down there as well..."

For some reason, Dave refused. She figured it out. She smiled.

"Have you ever been naked in front of a woman before?
"N... no."

She pulled back. She was still wearing only a long shirt, so her legs were exposed. She unbuttoned the shirt, revealing her naked form to the young boy. He stared intently and the sheet dropped to the ground. He was trying to hide his stimulation, but now he was completely open to it. She decided to remain naked while she continued his inspection.

"That way, we're on the same side."

As she looked for wounds on his body, she could not help but stare at his erect shaft. It made her incredibly horny, and she did not really understand why. Besides, Donnie could be back any minute now. But her nerves were shot, she needed something to ease her stress. This young piece of man flesh might just do the trick. After she was satisfied he did not have any bites or claw marks, she giggled a moment.

"Maybe you should inspect me... to be safe?"

Dave could not believe it. He had only seen naked women over the internet. There was a real woman, so incredibly hot, asking him to inspect her body.

"You can touch..."

He started from the ground up, letting his hands glide over her legs and thighs. When they neared her mound, she shivered.

"Do you want to kiss it?"

Dave buried his head in between her legs. Jessica let out a gentle moan. It had been almost a week since she and Donnie had been intimate together. This young stud, this new boy, he was a gift from heaven. She would enjoy it, and damn the consequences. Donnie was running around the woods, probably getting himself killed, leaving her alone with a young boy near his prime. She was going to make it worth their while. And damned be Donnie!