Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Sexual Zombies
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #5
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 04 - Unexpected

Donnie screamed - his voice woke Jessica, who screamed in turn, for no apparent reason other than her own anxieties. A scream came back from beyond the window, as the face disappeared into the darkness.

For a moment, Donnie stood motionless, his weapon in hand. Finally, he broke the silence.

"Who's there! Identify yourself."

A muffled voice came over from beyond the walls.

"I said identify yourself!
"I'm unarmed... I'm normal... I'm alive!"

The voice sounded male, very young. Despite that fact, Donnie was staring blankly at the window. Jessica, dressed only in a long shirt, crawled across the floor to Donnie.

"Who... who is it?
"What's your name? Get in front of the window!"

Donnie was shouting orders as best as he could, given his state of panic. The face slowly came into view.

"My name's Dave. Please don't kill me."

A boy. Possibly sixteen or less.

"Move to the door. Are you alone?
"Yes..."

The fear in the boy's voice was rampant. Donnie carefully moved towards the door and unlocked it.

"You can enter, but keep your hands visible."

The boy pushed the door to the cabin open and entered slowly. As he came in, Donnie noticed he was trembling. The boy's shirt was torn and dirty, he seemed wet all over and his gaze spoke of sheer terror.

"Oh dear God!"

Donnie put down his weapon and went over to the young boy.

"Dave?
"Yeah...
"I'm Donnie... this here's Jessica. Come on, let's get you out of those clothes..."

Donnie dragged Dave towards the fireplace.

"Did you see anyone else out there... trailing you?
"No.
"Did you encounter any... creatures, in the woods?
"No. Not in the woods.
"Where?
"Across the lake... I was camping there with my folks and...
"It's all right, boy. Just lie there."

He set him beside the fire and started to remove his clothes.

"Did you swim across the lake?
"Yeah... I knew about the cabin... the old Thompsons, they live here once in a while...
"Okay, okay. rest easy now."

Donnie stripped the boy naked and put a blanket around him. He turned to Jessica.

"I need to go out there.
"What? You can't...
"I have to... make sure he wasn't followed. If he was, we'll have to move. I want you to examine him...
"Examine him? Why?
"You remember the lady at the court... one of those things had bitten her, and she became like them. I want you to check him for wounds... be careful. I don't think he was bitten... but you never know.
"But... don't leave me Donnie...
"I'll be just a shout away."

He handed her the fire iron.

"If you need it, use it."

She stared at him for a moment, and he kissed her on the cheek. He then hurriedly went for the door and closed it behind her. Jessica remained alone with the young boy, Dave, in the cabin, unsure of how to proceed. The fear that had subsided with the sleep was slowly creeping up to the surface. Her hand tightened around the fire iron. She had a job to do.