Thread: [FICTION] A Night of Truth or Dare
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 04:36 PM   #22
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 10C: When kids go bad.

Nick drove his brother to their next destination. After some complicated directions Nick found himself at a remote playground. Nick was familar with this place, it wasn't far from Colette's house and sometimes when they were kids they'd come here or go to the woods and lake behind the playground. There were a few kids sitting around the area, and Nick recognized them from his previous punishment with Kyle.
"New rules bro," Kyle said before they got out of the car. "They're all your master now along with me. If they ask you to do anything you do it. You can question them, but not me. If you preform well i'll end the day sooner but if you dont then i'll unleash my full punishment. Understand?"
"Of course Emperor Kyle." Nick said, leaving the car.

The following events became Nick's greatest nightmare.

He was flooded by the kids all at once. Kyle had obviously told them what they were going to do and all had made plans. Eventually all the requests at once had become so chaotic that the kids had to take turns to do what they wanted with Nick. For each person he had to preform a dare or task. Kyle was carefully watching each one.
7 boys and 5 girls Nick counted immediatley. All the boys went first but since they didn't want to appear gay to their friends their dares were quite mild. Since everyone there had a camera he was asked to model different underwear for most of the boys' dares. First it was his tightey-whities, then some neon boxers. To change, of course, he went in front of the group which was embarrassing because they still took pictures. After the boxers he was forced to wear some pink boxer-briefs he had gotten earlier. This time he was made to pose in different areas of the playground. Each more erotic than the previous. More and more Nick's boner grew under his skimpy clothing. For his fourth dare each person gave him a wedgie of their choice (while he was wearing his tightey-whities again). Each person was stronger than the last, until the group all pulled at once and the underwear tore. Nick fell to the ground clumsily, butt naked.
The fifth boy decided it was time for the g-string to be brought out. It barely fit Nick with his erection but he managed. Everyone loved it. He had to pose with all the girls this time as well, which was worse since they were all clothed. Another boy dared Nick to run around the playground three times. Unfortunatley it was nothing the kids hadn't seen before of him but they still were excited about Nick's condition, taking even more pictures.
"These pictures aren't going on the internet are they?" Nick asked.
"Only if you do everything we say." Kyle had a threatening tone and the seventh boy gave his dare: Nick had to pleasure each person in the group.
Kyle decided wisely to move this dare to the more secluded woods. Most of the girls and boys stripped to their underwear and Nick simply rubbed their privates. He felt dirty doing this, but it was their wishes and not his. Some of the boys went nude, and even one of the girls too. But soon Nick was done.
The girl that Nick pleasured naked gave his first dare. To make her orgasm with his tounge.
"No way. Absolutely not!" Nick was offended, this was going too far. He was older than them all and he wouldn't be degraded any further. "What are you like 6? I'm not doing anything like that to you!"
"I'm 11!" She fought back. Nick had to admit she was obviously the oldest and most developed girl thare. But he was dating Nicole and he wouldn't go any further with some random girl.
"Need I remind you Nick that..." Kyle began, warning Nick.
"Shut up!" Nick was getting furious. "You can't even get away with all of this Kyle so when we get home I will turn you into Mom and Dad." Nick thought he had won the battle, but the kids all ganged up on him. Together they all attacked poor naked Nick and dragged him further into the woods. In one team driven motion he was tossed into the lake and the kids ran away, taking all of Nick's clothes.
When he finally got up and left the woods they were all gone. Somehow, Nick's car was even gone. His thoughts turned to Kyle and the group of kids driving through town and getting killed in a car crash. It wouldn't be that bad would it? Nick's only choice was to walk to Colette's house. With a little luck she would help him more than anyone else nearby.
Sure enough, she was home alone for the day. While she hunted for some suitible clothes for Nick he retold his story to her. Soon Nicole arrived to pick him up and drive him home. It was a long ride and a long day. But it couldn't get any worse could it?

Sorry it took me so long to get this done!

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public