Thread: [FICTION] John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 10:30 PM   #32
daredaredare

Next part, i dunno how long it will be, but it should cover a decent amount of material.

~~~~

Michelle had never been more turned on in her life. All her dreams were coming true. She wouldn't even dream of misbehaving, she wanted to do whatever he ordered her to.

John went into his room and picked out an outfit for Michelle to wear. He found some lingerie that he found her particularly attracted in and ordered "put it on slut"

She put it on. The bottoms were simple, black panties with slight pink lace on them. The top was see-through, and was like a black mini-dress which went just below her ass. Pink lace lined both the top and bottom, and her boobs were easy to see through the fabric. She looked incredible, and John had a feeling she knew it too.

Then, feeling hungry he tried to see if she was as good at doing other things as she was at fucking. He ordered her to make him a meal while he watched TV. She brought it in, and he ordered her to sit at his feet like a puppy. Not once did she even hesitate. She did whatever she was told, all the time. Did this girl even have emotions? John could tell all she wanted was to be used.

John was starting to feel horny again, so he decided to fulfill her desire to be used. He told her to stand up. As soon as she did, he pulled her panties down, leaving the top of the lingerie on. He told her to lay down on the couch, and started to strip down to prepare to fuck her. For a moment he flashed back to the times he had with Jamie on this very couch, but then they were both slaves. This time he liked better because he had full control.

He started to kiss her, and she kissed back. When she took control, it was only to please him, getting on top of him and kissing every inch. She could read every movement of his body and knew how to turn him on even more. It only took a few minutes for john to be ready to cum, it was almost a record. But as soon as he was about ready to blow, the doorbell rings.

John knew he had to answer it. Leaving the slut naked on the couch like she belonged, he got dressed quickly, tucked the throbbing erection within the waist band of his pants, and answered the door. It was Alyssa. Shit. He had forgotten about her. He was hers for the next hour, as his master had said.

Alyssa walked in without being invited. "hello John, excited to see me?" after asking that she felt his crotch. "Why yes, you certainly feel excited to see me. Maybe today you will actually see all of me" She winked. John didn't understand why this girl would pay just to tease him. What pleasure did she get out of it?

They walked into the room where Michelle was and Alyssa practically squealed. "I forgot that Marie was planning on getting her! Oh my god I can't wait to try her out! John, go get a blindfold." John did as he was ordered. Michelle was confused. Why was the guy controlling her taking orders from someone else?

When John got back, Michelle was standing up and was getting inspected by Alyssa. "She is going to be a fun fuck. John, has she seen the closet that you take bad slaves to?"

"Not that I am aware of, ma'am."

"good, I want to fuck her in there. Obviously, I can't let you out of my sight, so you will come along to. I will keep you blindfolded in a corner while we fuck. Understand?"

"yes ma'am" Although John understood the orders, he didn't understand the reasoning. It was taking forever just for John to have a legitimate hookup with this girl, now she was ready to fuck someone else with him sitting there in the same room, someone she hadn't even met?

They got into the closet. When Michelle saw it she started to groan. It was too perfect, she loved the room. Sex everywhere. She was practically dripping from the sex right before Alyssa came, but now, she was more wet than she had ever been.

Alyssa put the blindfold on John and then closed the door to the closet, with the three of them inside. Without a word, Alyssa and Michelle started to fuck. John was confused and frustrated. He needed to cum from sex before. He needed to fuck both of these girls. But instead, he was sitting in a room merely listening to them fuck. He heard them as they went through the steps of sex. He head moans and screams, and heard orgasms which happened at the same time. Every sound just made him want sex more. And when they were done, Alyssa ordered him to stay in the room. He did so while they walked out.

A few minutes later, Michelle came back and said "Hello master, Alyssa has left and I am yours again."

John knew what he had to do. Without even saying a word he tore off the blindfold, threw Michelle down on the floor, and fucked her in the very spot that she fucked Alyssa only moments before.

Once he was done, he ordered her to learn what it was like to be a slave. he told her to touch herself, and not to stop until Marie came home, which was in a few hours.

Michelle loved the idea of constantly cumming. The first time, she came quick. the second time, it took a bit longer. Her moans got louder and louder each time. John sat down, and just watched TV as she sat at his side masturbating. Occasionally, he took a picture of her. After half an hour, she was beginning to get sore, but knew better than to stop.

An hour in, her body started to get exhausted. she didn't know if she could keep it up.

she begged to john "please, let me stop, I'm too sore to cum again."

"slaves don't ask to stop. I was going to let you stop in five minutes, because i have another task for you, but now we are going to double that. You don't have any say in what happens to you, slut."

Michelle learned her lesson. The next ten minutes felt long as shit, but eventually they ended.

John looked at her and just laughed. "One of the first days I was a slave, I had to eat out my master all night. It taught me how to read her perfectly, but I kept thinking and wishing that I was her. Now, I have that chance. i want you to suck my dick until Marie comes home."

John opened his legs and motioned for her to sit down in front of the couch. She began to suck, doing a perfect job. John came twice in her mouth, and each time, she didn't stop. John could smell her sweat, and how badly she was being worked, but he didn't care. It felt too good to have a girl who would not stop sucking his dick for over an hour.

Time passed too fast for John. Soon, he heard Marie come in.