Thread: [FICTION] John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #28
daredaredare

Ok, here is the next part, for a while the style is going to be a bit different. You'll see why and what I mean. You might not like it, but really, tough.

This one also describes alot but not alot of sex. just wait for the next entry for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the next few weeks, life was strange for John. His master didn't feel the need to use him and contact him everyday, yet she made sure he was reminded of his slavery. Some days she wouldn't even look at him in school, while others, she would give him tasks and say dirty things to him. Some days she slipped her hand down his pants to make sure he was wearing her thong. He always was. If it wasn't for that, he wouldn't even feel like a slave days that he didn't talk to her.

But he knew, always, that he was nothing but a toy to her. And the days she did use him only proved that further.

As for John and Jamie, it was a peculiar relationship. For the first few days they exchanged awkward glances in the hallways, with a fear of Marie's ever watching eyes seeing them if they talked. One day in school, John was walking toward the bathroom during class. He saw Jamie walking in the opposite direction. Without a word, Jamie pulled him aside into a dark corner of the hall pinned him against the wall and kissed him. She told him "I miss you John, that one day we had together I will never forget." John agreed with her, she then laughed as she checked for his thong. "I heard about this thong of yours. Everyday for me, I come to school with no panties. Luckily, I have no gym right now, but when the next semester starts up, I dunno what I'll do." She told him giggling. Jamie took his hand and guided it under her skirt to her crotch, as if to prove her tale. John felt her pussy, uncontained by any form of fabric, it was warm and unusually moist for someone in school. He wondered why she was in the hallway anyway, if she was so horny. Jamie then took her pen out, wrote her number on John's hand, told him to call her, and walked back on her way. To any one else, an encounter like this would be incredible. A girl admitted to not wearing panties, put his hand up to her crotch just to prove it. She kissed him and gave him her number. But John knew it was complicated in his life now. Kissing and feeling girls meant little to him, he did it on a daily basis without thinking. John was becoming numb to everything sexual.

As for when Jamie needed John, John knew to never refuse. She gave him a break the first Monday, but in school that Tuesday she came up to him in lunch, doing her occasional clandestine check for a thong. She then whispered in his ear "Come over after school, we have a customer. Then, I want to play with you." She didn't wait for John to say anything, she just walked away again, leaving John to wonder what dirty things would happen.

When he got to her house, Alyssa was already there. Dressed in dark grey tanktop and Jean micro skirt, John needed her instantly. He was glad she was the customer, he would finally get a chance to fuck her. Unfortunately, that wasn't her plan.

When Marie saw John she said she was going out for an hour or two, but Alyssa had full range of the house, and in turn, John. John didn't notice any money exchange but figured that happened before he came.

As soon Marie left, Alyssa looked at John. Her confidence skyrocketed to a point that John did not think possible, she was so confident that merely looking at her turned him on. She knew she had him hanging by a thread just by the way he eyed her. She looked forward to how she was going to torture him. "I Don't like it when slaves are clothed." She told John, then, ordering him an extremely nonchalant voice, one that would soon bring him to the edge every time he heard her speak, she said "strip naked."

John was at first taken back. He usually was told to do things firmly, as if he was a dog. This girl certainly treated him differently. John stripped quickly, without even thinking about it. It was strange what near a week of slavery had done to his psyche. He was not only used to stripping in front of girls he barley knew, but he was starting to like it and didn't even give it a second thought.

Alyssa motioned for John to sit down next to her, while she stayed clothed. She took his arm, and put it around her, then she took his other arm, and placed the hand on top of her pussy. "keep it there, but don't touch" She ordered. John could feel she was shaved through her thin panties. He wanted to do nothing more but touch. This was strange. She had ample time to make him do something, but instead, she was playing some sort of mind game.

Then, she turned on the tv and started to watch it. John was confused. Who would pay for someone just to cuddle with them and put their hand on your pussy? Alyssa noticed his confusion and just laughed it off. She was up to something, her confidence said it.

A half hour went by, John did not move his hand. He felt a small wet spot, but it wasn't too significant. Throughout the entire half hour, he wanted to fuck. This was becoming torture, he had a boner she could obviously see showing his intentions.

She took one of her hands and stroked the dick lightly, then, leaning in she whispered in his ear "Do you want to fuck me?"

John had learned to always answer that question the same way. But this time, his answer was entirely true "yes!" he said, almost desperate.

"Too bad. I can tell. You'll get my body if I like what you do. But its gonna take a few visits. I want you to want me more than you want anyone, even your own master, before I dream of spreading my legs for you." As she whispered this in her ear, it sent shivers first through his face, then his body. His dick tensed up, but he kept listening. "Everytime we meet we'll go a little further, just like a couple who are doing sexual things for the first time."

John was starting to understand her plan. She gave it all time to sink in. Then, without warning, she took off her tanktop, revealing a black bra and large, perfect D tits. her chubs turned John on even more, which was rare since he normally liked them even skinnier. This girl was one of a kind.

Soon enough, Marie came in. Alyssa put on a shirt. Then, straddling john, she slowly leaned in for a kiss. When their lips met, john heard angels sing. But she pulled away after a quick peck. That fucking tease.

Then she put on a shirt, kissed Marie on the cheek goodbye, and left.

Marie looked at John, and laughed "Christ, that girl was teasing you wasn't she?" John nodded, feeling almost guilty that he was so attracted to a customer.

"Well, you look like you need to fuck, luckily for you, I'm in the mood for it. Go start up the Jacuzzi in your room, get it nice and hot, I'll be up in a few minutes."