View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 12:49 PM   #15
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Looking forward to it, naked_lego, not long to go now. I'll post up my variant as there's still time for anyone to jump in if they want.

I can't edge, so exchanged it for 31 hours of stimulation before orgasm - cumulative, not continuous, though if you can manage that, hats off to you! The catch is that after every five hours of... whatever... you have to change it up for at least half an hour with a different kind of stimulation before returning to your particular norm. You can repeat, though three different methods should be doable, and entertaining. Also the spanks as listed above.

Naturally, this is different from the posted challenge, and I don't intend to be posting any pics, so if that puts me out of the comp, no hard feelings.

I also noticed this wasn't in the competition section, so people might have missed it, though there are still a lot of views on the thread.

Good luck to anyone taking part. I'm a leaking mess and questioning my sanity. Been a long time since I've denied myself.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StrawDog for this post: