Thread: [FICTION] John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 12:28 PM   #10
daredaredare

Ok heres the next part people keep asking for

enjoyyy. Its a teaser though, theres not too much sexual shit in there, but it sets it up the next part perfectly.

------------------------------

John answered his phone.

"hello?" John said his standard response when he answered his phone

"Excuse me?"

"um.. hello master"

"that's better. I'm ready to go out, come pick me up in fifteen minutes." Marie hung up before john could respond. John quickly got ready so he could get to maries in time.

When he got there marie was sitting in front of her door in a tight jean miniskirt and a black tanktop. She got into the car and stuck her hand down john's pants to make sure he had the thong on. He did. She saw that John already had an erection just from seeing her.
"did you miss me slave?"

"yes master."

Marie told John what she had planned for the night. They were going to go to a small party, maybe five people tops. John probably would be the only guy there. Her friends parents were away for the next couple of nights, so tonight they would be sleeping there since Marie was requiring John to get too drunk to drive tonight. Marie gave John directions and they got there in around fifteen minutes.

"you ready to go in slave? remember, do exactly as i say all night. No one knows you are a slave... yet. but that could change. One or two of my customers are gonna be there tonight."

John said he would do as she said, and they went up to the door and rang the doorbell. After a minute, the door opened. A beautiful girl answered the door. She had small boobs that looked to be around B, but that was okay cause she was small to fit them. She couldn't be more then 5'4. She had black hair and pale skin and was dressed in a t shirt that was too big on her and some jean shorts.

"Erica, meet John" Marie introduced the two.

"Hey John, you two can come in, the beer is in the kitchen." Erica smiled at John strangely, as if she knew something.

When John got into the kitchen with Marie, he saw two other girls. One was a girl named Jamie he had seen around school. Jamie had a reputation for being the slut of his grade. She had small tits but a perfect tan. She was 5'6ish and skinny as a stick. She was dressed in her school uniform still, and her skirt was hemmed abnormally high. She had long legs that made you want to fuck her on sight. John had masturbated to her once or twice before.

The other girl he didn't recognize. He later found out her name was anna. She wasn't skinny, but she was far from fat. She was dressed in a simple outfit, just a white wifebeater and shorts, but for some reason John seriously wanted to get to know her. She was attractive in her own way, and she seemed to have perfect boobs because she wasn't skinny like the rest.

The small party commenced and it was just like any other party. John had fun for a while and got a little tipsy. The girls were full out drunk already though.

Marie and Erica were deep in conversation. Suddenly Erica said "heyy, does anyone wanna play truth or dare?"

Jamie instantly said "I will"

Anna agreed to play as well. John's head raced. If he played the girls might see he has a thong on. How could he explain that?

Marie looked at john and said "John, why don't you play?" John knew that she meant "play slave" so he agreed to.

They sat in a circle and began the game. John would have to think fast if he was going to keep the girls from finding out that he was Marie's slave.