Thread: [FICTION] John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
daredaredare

Part 3

Finally you guys are gonna get to read some real action. Hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------

Marie got out of the car, motioning for John to follow her. She grabbed his hand and led him to her front door.

"You ready for your surprise?" she whispered seductively

"yes!"

She opened the door and motioned for John to walk in. She followed, and immediately shut and locked the door. She then pushed John so his back was up against the door, and started to kiss him quite passionately. Her tongue and lips explored his face, while her hands explored his chest. Slowly she moved her hands down until they were on John's waist. She rubbed her crotch against his erection and it made John want to fuck her hard. As suddenly as she started hooking up with John, she stopped.

"Is this my surprise?" John asked "'cause I am really loving this."

"No silly, this is only part of it. You'll know your surprise when you see it, now come on, lets get up to my room!"

She grabbed Johns hand and led him up the stairs. While she dashed up the stairs, John got a peek up her skirt, and saw the most perfect ass he has ever and will ever see. They arrived in front of a closed door.

"You ready to go in?"

"Yes!" John could hardly wait, his dick was throbbing and he could tell Marie was just as horny as him.

"No you aren't."

"excuse me?"

"You have a shirt on silly, here let me take that off of you and then we can go in."

John happily obliged, and marie lifted the shirt slowly off of him, revealing his slight build. "Damn, someones been working out" Marie giggled and lightly pushed his chest.

Marie opened the door and brought John straight to her bed. She got close to his ear and whispered "Lay down."

John did as he was told. Marie got on top of him, and slowly took off her shirt, revealing a grey bra that matched the panties in John's pocket.

"cute bra" john commented.

Marie put her finger to John's mouth and said "shut up and watch me strip. After I strip, we are gonna make sure you get the best experience you ever have had."

"Is that my surprise?"

She grinned mischievously "you could say that". John knew something was not as it seemed, but when you are horny you think with your dick, and his dick was screaming "fuck her hard"

Marie started to explore his upper body with her lips and fingers, noticing every slight detail, cherishing the beautiful boy under her. She undid her bra, and threw it off the bed. She watched John's face light up when she revealed her perfect tits to him, and knew just how badly he wanted her. It was all going according to her plan.

Marie laughed "Ok, time to see a little more of you, you just stay still" Marie got off of John just long enough to get his pants onto the floor. Marie left his boxers on and started to lightly stroke his dick through them.

"more please, please" John pleaded

Marie just smiled, and slowly took off his boxers, leaving John totally naked. Marie unbuttoned her skirt to match him. Her perfect pussy was shaven and soaked and ready for John's dick.

"So what do you wanna do john?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want to be inside you."

"That'll come in due time. But before that, any fantasies you want me to fulfill? any little secrets you wanna share?"

A million thoughts raced through Johns head about bondage and spanking and tickling and humiliation and everything he ever wanted to do, but John wasn't sure what Marie was into and didn't want to scare her away, so he just told her "None that I can think of."

"Really?" She looked disappointed "'cause thats not what I heard..."

"What do you mean?"

"oh... nothing.... Its time for your surprise John. Close your eyes."

John did just that. He heard Marie open a drawer across the room and take something out. She came back and put a blindfold across John's eyes.

"This is just to make sure your eyes stay closed through this surprise." She said as she slowly started to stroke his dick. Marie started to kiss his lips, then kissed his chin. Slowly, she kissed in a straight line down his chest, and past him stomach. When her face reached his dick, she started to lick all around it. Then she took the tip, and started to just suck that. John's mind was going crazy. He wanted to see such a hot girl sucking him off, but it was impossible. She slowly put the entire dick in her mouth, then pulled it right back out. Straddling John again, she took his hands and placed one on each boob. John was in heaven. She took her hands, and put them down next to each other, over John's head. Then she lowered her head, and kissed John passionately again.

Suddenly, John felt something cold against his wrists. Marie slipped on some handcuffs.

"I've got you now John. Can you guess what your surprise is yet?"

"No..." John was on the verge of cumming and hadn't even realized how vulnerable he had become now. He was naked and handcuffed with a girl he barely knew.

Marie laughed "Let me spell it out for you. Some of your friends know about your little... obsession with being a slave. And some of my friends know about my little.... obsession with being a master. One of your friends is one of my friends, and they happened to tell me just what you like. I know you are loving this John, so I'm going to keep you. You are nothing but my slave now."

"What?!"

"You are hearing me right. I am taking you in as my slave."

"what if I don't want this?" John wanted nothing more, but was curious how serious she really was about this, so he tried to play it cool.

"You have no choice."

"Who says?"

"Me bitch, smile for the camera." Through John's blindfold he saw a flash. Apparently while she was teasing him she had picked up a camera as well, and was taking picture of his naked body.

"So will you be my slave? I wouldn't want people seeing this picture and all the others we are going to be taking..."

"I guess I have no choice..."

"Yes, you have no choice. I am going to keep you and use you whenever I need to relieve myself or need work done. You are nothing but a toy now John, get fucking used to it. Are you ready to hear your rules?"