Thread: [NON-FICTION] Riding the Night Bus, with Risks
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #12
sweetashoney

“Coast all clear Em” My friends acknowledged
Taking this as the final sign to end my show I laid myself down on the cold moist grass. Whilst one hand was pumping two fingers into my soaking wet pussy the fingers on my other hand had located and had started to rub on my clit. I could hear my juices and my pussy sucking in the air against every thrust of fingers like they were being starved of oxygen. My clit was throbbing and was becoming too sensitive to touch. However I knew that this was only down to one thing.

“I'm going to cum” I managed to force myself to state.
My muscles started to contract, my bent legs started to shake and waver under the pressures of the surge of spontaneous contractions that were jolting through my body. My body finally gave into my onslaught and I collapsed in a wave of euphoria and exhilaration. A wave of pleasure lurched through my body and my hips buckled as a second almost unexpected natural orgasm hit me.

I felt very light headed. My lengthy ordeal had left me physically exhausted. I opened my eyes to the starry night and the faces of my friends. My stomach muscles were still twitching with the excitement and my girlfriend reflected this by placing her hand on my body to try and help still me. A cold wind blew between my legs and I could feel that my juices had been flowing freely from my exposed pussy. I was in a world of my own, I was aware that my friends were having a conversation but could not concentrate on what was going on.
I must have laid like that for 5 minutes, savouring the feeling, until one of the boys announced that he was going to head home.
“Thanks for the show Em” “It was the most amazing and unforgettable experience I have ever had the pleasure of viewing” the boy said as he started to head off.
“Yeah cheers Em” “I don’t think that I will ever see anything quite as exciting as that ever again” Said the second boy as he also started to leave.
I sat myself up so that I could look at them.
“You’re welcome, but remember never say never, my next adventure could take us anywhere” “All that I ask, if you ever want to witness my exploits again, is that you speak of this to nobody”
“You’re the boss Em” “Well see you soon”
They both waved as they walked off. They seemed to be walking awkwardly and I guessed that maybe they had gotten as excited as I had.
I reached over for my bag and pulled out a small pack of wipes to clean myself. As soon as my pussy and thighs were clean I slipped my shorts and t-shirt back on.

My girlfriend helped me up and I noticed she was beaming with pride at me. We started walking back up the alleyway and towards home. She starting telling me how crazy I was but how she thought I was amazing at the same time. I acknowledged that it was crazy sometimes what I did for my pleasure but explained that I do have rules. There was never any touching by anyone other than I wanted and I was not having unprotected sex like some of the girls in our year. I explained that I was just enjoying the sensations that were created by the situations I put myself in. When we reached the end of the alleyway we both stopped and started laughing. It was one of those breaking the moment involuntary laughter session.

“Well I am glad I got to see you in action Em” “Please call me again next time” she said as she wondered off towards her end of the street.
I stood there for a little while taking in the events of the evening and smiled. I couldn’t wait until I could be risky again.

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 12:33 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sweetashoney for this post: