Thread: [NON-FICTION] Riding the Night Bus, with Risks
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 09:02 AM   #11
sweetashoney

I could hear the voices of the men coming up the street. They had obviously been drinking and were heading home. Instinctively I found myself rubbing my clit as I sat with my legs bent under the small trees. From the viewpoint I could see the men and was comfortable to be able to continue to play with myself. I knew what I wanted to do and I told my friends
“I’ve really got to finish this”
This got there attention, although somewhat shocked due to the little cover provided they were captivated by my performance. I was unfazed by the risk I was taking and balanced myself with my left hand whilst I eased a finger into my hungry pussy. I gave out a low moan as my built up energies became re-lighted. My pussy muscles urged my finger in deeper. I started slowly teasing my insides, probing the walls of my vagina. The men were approaching now and were very close. They talked in loud drunken voices. My heart was pounding in my chest as I watched them literally 10meteres away from out hiding place. I encouraged a second finger into my dripping pussy and let out another moan. Silence hit the streets. Had the men heard me? I bit down on my lip and looked at the nervous faces of my friends. My luck held as the men seemed oblivious of my increasing thrills. I continued to probe my insides with my two fingers, allowing them to work as deep as possible. I eased both my fingers out, relishing in the ecstasy that they feeling gave me. My muscles relaxed briefly and I teased my slit again which was throbbing with excitement. I rubbed furiously as I held my breath, enjoying the sensations that were travelling through my body. I had never had such a sustained period of sexual masturbation and although the interruptions had been annoying they had made the adventure more pleasurable than ever. Panting heavily I looked through the gap in the trees and noticed that two of the men had crossed the road, leaving one man left. The remaining man was using his phone to send a text message. I plunged my fingers back into my gapping pussy, imagining that the man had a clear view of my actions in this most public of places. I pumped faster with my fingers. I could feel my lips swallowing my fingers deeper into my pussy with each thrust. I could hear my juices squelching with the momentum of my actions. I looked over at my friends who all had there hands over their mouths trying to be as quiet as possible, unlike me. I continued to ease my fingers in and out of my pussy my pace quickening all the time. I could feel my orgasm approaching. The man was oblivious to the situation and had started to head up the road, out of sight.
“See if the coast is clear” I ushered to my friends.
I got the thumbs up from all three of my friends as they ducked their heads above the low cover. Taking this as a sign I lay myself down on the damp grass to continue my onslaught.