Thread: [NON-FICTION] Riding the Night Bus, with Risks
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #9
sweetashoney

The feeling of total exposure and the situation I was in increased my excitement. Still I resisted against my urges, my body was tingling, waiting, willing for me to gently slip my fingers into my dripping pussy.

It seemed like I had been playing with myself for ages. The butterfly feeling in my stomach was fluttering at an ever increasing pace as I built up my sexual frustrations. My fingers were dancing over my clitoris whilst my free hand was pinching my nipples. I believed that I could prolong my orgasm for longer with just clitoral stimulation. However the pleasure I was currently experiencing certainly felt that I was on the verge of tipping over the edge. My breathing increased in rhythm to my sexual workings. Still wanting to hold back the pleasures of an orgasm I slowed my pace again running my fingers from my clitoris back up and down my swollen lips. My juices were eager to escape and had dripped down to my butt and onto the cold floor of the alleyway. Opening my eyes to take a look at my astonished friends I placed my wettened finger into my mouth readying to plunge it into my engorged pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I suddenly saw my girl friend waving her hands and running down the alley towards us.
“Someone is coming” she shouted
“Yeah, Em is about to” laughed one of the boys not realising the truth of the situation.
I was sure that I was very close to cumming but I was suddenly woken from my frenzy. My friend was still running towards us shouting that someone was coming. I snapped out of my sexual trance, jumped to my feet and grabbed my bag which held my clothes. I looked back up the alleyway from which my friend had run from and I could see the shadow of someone approaching from the street. I could also hear voices. There were at least two people coming in our direction.
“Oh come on, all I want is to have a little fun and have a God damn orgasm” I panted. I ducked around that corner just as a group of 3 men rounded the corner to the alley. I had a quick decision to make. Either I could try and get some clothes on and act casual as the men passed, or we made a run for it and hope that there was nobody out in the other street.