Thread: [NON-FICTION] Riding the Night Bus, with Risks
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 11:45 AM   #6
sweetashoney

As soon as we were off the bus I made a direct line for the bus shelter across the road, my urge to finish what I had begun was not subsiding. A couple of the girls had already started walking home in the opposite direction and all I can call was that I would see them on Monday as I dashed into the shelter. The boys were obviously aware that I was not done quite with my show and they followed as I expected. My best friend also tagged along, which I was thankful for as the protection of another girl is always good. The bus shelter was well positioned as it backed onto the road and in front was a fence that boarded off the residential area behind. There were large trees lining behind the fence so none of the homes had a direct view into the shelter. The shelter had also been subject to some vandalism and the glass sides and back had been replaced with metal so it provided me with a great spot to continue my experience. Looking up and down the road as we crossed there was nobody coming and even before I had mounted the opposite pavement my shirt had been stripped from my body. As I turned to walk into the shelter I got the shock of my life. It hadn’t occurred to me that anyone would be sitting in the bus stop at this time but to my surprise there were a couple kids who were probably out way past their home time.