Thread: [NON-FICTION] Riding the Night Bus, with Risks
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #5
sweetashoney

I was on a pure high. My sexual arousal was growing by the second and my wetness with it. I was entrapped within my fantasies and did not want it to end. But suddenly one of my girl friends said
‘Em we are nearly at our stop, you better get some clothes on mate’
My eyes sprung open, realising again that I was travelling on a near empty bus with just my friends as my erotic audience. There I was sitting on the back seat of the bus, legs spread open, my shaved pussy shinning with juices and my friends eyes all over my body. I stopped fingering my pussy immediately although I’d really wanted to continue. I grabbed my bag and pulled out my shorts and shirt. I didn’t bother with my underwear as I didn’t intend on being clothed for long. I threw on my shirt and then finally pulled my shorts on, my juices sticking to the fabric as my pussy clung to the front. I pulled on my trainers as the bus began to slow and pull into our stop. I looked down at myself and realised that I was still sexually aroused. My tits were full and my nipples erect, brushing against the shirt. My shorts were already showing signs of wetness from my pussy and I could feel the uncomfortable stickiness as I stood up. The boys were obviously aroused as well as they tried to cover their erections, but in gym shorts it was nearly impossible. My girl friends giggled and pointed as we made our way off the bus.