Thread: [NON-FICTION] Riding the Night Bus, with Risks
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 08:18 AM   #4
sweetashoney

My heart was beating fast in my chest. The other girls had also seen the fear in my eyes. I didn’t have any time to put any of my clothes back on as the lads pilled on just flashing their tickets to the driver. They walked towards us. My heart pounded, I prayed that they would not come all the way to the back and try and force us to move. Luckily they did not decide to make us move. But they still sat in the rows just in front of us. It was close. So close. I realised I was sweating slightly. I was probably blushing, but at the same time I also felt my sexual energies flowing in my sexual areas. My nipples had stiffened, poking at the material of the t-shirt and I could feel that my pussy was damp with excitement.
‘That was a close one’ one of the girls whispered.
I nodded ‘Yeah but I feel so horny now’ I replied
‘I can tell Em’ said one of the boys as he looked at my breasts which had become fuller with excitement and were visible through the fabric of my t-shirt
‘Oh I don’t think you understand how horny I am’ I said with a sly smile across my face. ‘Shall I show you?’
‘Please do’ one of the girls replied.
I uncrossed my legs. The boys in front shifted there gaze and for the first time could see my lips. I ran my index finger down my lips and allowed them to part in natural ease. As I ran my finger back up I slowly removed my finger and my juices were clearly sticking between my lips and finger.
‘Damn Em’ ‘That is so hot’ one of the boys said
I smiled. I ran my finger back up and down my pussy then sucked on my index finger.
I crossed my legs again, which disappointed the boys but I really couldn’t do anymore with so many other people close by. The bus started to slow again and the boys who had got on all got off. In fact the only people left on the bus were now us at the back.

The bus pulled away and as we started to gain speed I felt my confidence grow. Without warning I pulled off my t-shirt leaving me completely naked in front of my friends. The boys’ mouths fell wide open at my openness. The girls too looked impressed that I had taken the last step to complete my dare.
‘Are you enjoying yourselves’ I asked ‘Well I feel good, so I think I will have a little more fun’
I manoeuvred myself so I was now sitting with my back against the bus wall. My left leg was raised on the seat and I pulled my right leg so it sat on the rail of the seat in front where the boys watched open mouthed.
‘Well, would you like to see more?’ I questioned
The boys nodded. The girls looked away briefly in embarrassment but then returned there gaze to my moist pussy. I reached down and started to stroke my pussy again. I eased my index finger into my pussy and began to fuck myself. I was wet, so wet. I put a 2nd finger into my pussy and started to increase my rhythm. With my free hand I began to tease my clit and I felt the electricity grow. I closed my eyes and began to sink into my fantasy, forgetting where I was and who I was with. All I wanted to do now was to cum.