Thread: [NON-FICTION] Riding the Night Bus, with Risks
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 04:47 AM   #3
sweetashoney

‘Guys, can you get a conversation going or something? Looks a bit obvious when everything is real quiet’ I whispered.
‘Sure, sorry Em, just focused on what you are doing’ said one of my girl friends.
I glanced over at the young woman, who seemed to be engrossed in a book. I shifted in my seat and started to ease my knickers down. I rose briefly from the seat so that I could remove my knickers fully. I sat back down with my legs crossed and placed my knickers on to the pile of clothes on the floor of the bus. So now there I was sitting at the back of a bus wearing just a t-shirt. The two boys, knelt up in front, were starring at my legs and obviously my private area. As you know I keep myself shaved and with my legs crossed they could only imagine what I was hiding. If anyone looked our way now they still would not have any idea that a 16yr old girl is sitting at the back of the bus just wearing a t-shirt and nothing else.
‘I still cannot believe that you are able to do this kind of thing Em’ One of the girls said. ‘It is so risky’
‘That’s the fun of it’ I said. ‘The thing is I love doing it, especially with others around. The thrill of possibly getting caught is such a rush’
‘But what would you do if you got caught’ Said one of the boys
‘I guess I would hope that you guys would help me, out and we would just run for it’ I shrugged. ‘I have never been caught’
‘Well I am glad that you are happy doing this type of thing Em’ the other boy said ‘I think it is the sexiest thing that I have witnessed, including what I can see on the internet’ He added.
I smiled and was really starting to enjoy the experience. I realised that we had been talking for a while and that we were approaching the 2nd to last stop. The bus began to slow and as the young woman got up to leave I looked out of the window. My heart skipped a beat, there were around 5 boys aged around 21 or something just about to board the bus.
The following user says Thank You to sweetashoney for this post: