Thread: [NON-FICTION] Riding the Night Bus, with Risks
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
sweetashoney

‘Ok guys, but we have got to be extra careful if I do this’ I said nervously ‘Usually you guys are able to shield me from view, but here you cannot do much really.’
The faces of the boys sparkled with glee and even the girls seemed joyful at the fact that I was willing to take the challenge.
‘Em it is quite simple really. You can strip down to just your t-shirt without anyone seeing you, then it is just getting the timing right for the last part’ Said one of the girls.
There seemed to be a murmur of agreement from everyone and they all shifted slightly in their seats so they could see me carry out the dare. The two boys kneeled up on the seat in front of me, with wide smiles across there faces.
‘Ok you two, no closer than that and don’t even think about trying any funny stuff, or I swear you will never see me do anything like this again’ I warned
‘Don’t worry Em, we just wanted the best view possible’

The bus slowed for the 2nd of 5 stops before we would reach our destination. I calculated that I probably had 20min to complete the task before our stop. Nobody got off the bus and nobody got on. I kicked off my trainers and removed my gym socks. I reached under my t-shirt and unfastened the clip on my bra. I struggled momentarily removing my bra without removing my top, but after a while I pulled it out through my sleeve. I placed my bra on top of my trainers. I looked around at the passengers on the bus they were all in their own worlds unawares of the activities happening behind them. I placed my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and started to ease them down, trying not to create too much noise. I raised my ass off of the seat slightly so I could pull my shorts down. I sat myself back down and let my shorts fall slowly down my legs until they landed on the floor of the bus. I leant forward, picked them up and placed them onto my trainers as well. The bus slowed for a stop. A couple of the old people stood up to get off. 3 people got on the bus and 1 of them was a young woman who decided to sit quite near the back, about 2 rows in front of us. The bus pulled away from the bus stop and now I had to take the next step.