Thread: [NON-FICTION] Riding the Night Bus, with Risks
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
sweetashoney

Default Riding the Night Bus, with Risks

Click to comment on the original thread!

Athletics season was one of the highlights of the year. Not only did we get to compete against other schools but we also got to have a lot of fun. Our school didn’t have the best of facilities when it came to athletics so we always used a local college instead. This meant that after every event we would travel on the night bus back home and this led to a new dare. Since my little adventure in the boys changing rooms I had been eager to wait for another challenge but it seemed that people could not think of anything new for me. This had meant that I had had to relieve my own frustrations at times by exploring near my home. Then the athletics season started and it didn’t take long for one of the boys to finally pluck up the courage to challenge me to a dare on the way home from athletics.

It was the third week of the season and we had just competed against another local school. In total there were 6 of us in the squad (2 boys and 4 girls) that travelled back on the night bus and we were all close friends. Mainly the girls and I would talk about clothes, shoes and makeup. But on occasions when the boys decided that they were not going to sit at the back of the bus with us, our conversations took a more direct route to boys, who we fancied, who we had kissed and who was dating who. On that 3rd week the boys were sitting in the row in front whilst us girls were spread out on the back seats talking about one of the boys from the other school. The bus was always nearly empty just the usual old people coming back from bingo and us. We were talking about the boy and laughing about how easy it was to tease the boys from the other school by stretching to warm up for a race or to cool down. We talked openly and the conversation turned to sexual thoughts when one of the girls suggested that next time we competed we should give them something good to remember us by, perhaps flashing them. Easily done I thought and we agreed that it was something worth thinking about. It was then that I realised that the boys had stopped talking and had turned to face us.

One of the boys looked straight at me and said ‘So Em doing you fancy doing a one of your risky dares?’ ‘I mean you seem to have been quiet recently but I think we have the perfect opportunity for you to rekindle your adventurous streak’ He smiled wickedly.
This had gotten everyone’s attention. The girls had stopped speaking and everyone had turned to me waiting for my answer.
‘Well I must admit I have missed the challenge of doing something risky. What did you have in mind?’
‘Well we know how you like the challenge of changing clothes in public places, so we thought you would do that for us again.’
‘Where and when did you have in mind?’ I replied
‘Well right here, right now, actually’ the boy replied earnestly
‘Are you serious, there is absolutely no cover here whatsoever’ I argued back
‘Well isn’t that the fun part Em?’ one of the girls piped up.
Of course that was part of the fun. Part of the risk. But usually there were people surrounding me, cutting off prying eyes. A bus was a whole new ball game. There weren’t any compartments. There were windows all around. We were travelling through busy roads with a lot of traffic. But there was something that in my mind, something that wanted to engage in my fantasies. Something that wouldn’t allow me to say, no.

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 12:32 AM.