View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #16
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default DAREGIRL and FRIENDS #8 - Domination

Scene I:

The name of the strip club is the Black Diamond. It is a hangout for low-lifes, scum and criminals of all type, and it is where Stalker has hidden himself, taking in the view of the girls stripping for his enjoyment.

On a secret communication frequency, a female voice is heard, unbeknowst to Stalker.

"Are you sure I have to do this?"
"It's too dangerous for a frontal assault."

Another female voice is heard, answering the first one.

"Why don't you do it then?"
"Because I can infiltrate discreetly. And we can't bring StrongArm into this. He'd just be spotted and our suspect would fly the coop. You can do this."

The music of the room creates the ambiance.

"I'm a little scared."
"I'll be alongside you the whole time."
"Are you already inside?"
"Don't worry about me."

In the far corner of the room, the invisible form of Cloaker waits.

"All right. This better be worth it, though."

As the master of ceremony introduces the next girl, she comes on stage. Wearing a green bikini and a blonde wig, she makes her way across the stage under the cheers of the crowd. She starts dancing around the place, strutting her stuff. The darkness of the room and the music muffle her communication with her ally in the corner of the room.

"Where is he?"
"Far left corner."

The dancer - Chance, aka Lady Luck - heads towards that corner and finally spots her quarry, sitting alone at a table, drinking his beer. As she gets near him, she starts dancing for his attention only. She unclasps the bikini top, turning her back to him and letting the piece of cloth drop to the ground. She turns again, exposing herself to him; he slides some money towards her. She leans down to take it.

"Thanks, sugar..."
"Wanna go somewhere and earn a bit more?"

Chance steps off the stage. This is the plan. They get him into an isolation booth. She grabs his hand and drags him to one; she keeps the door open longer than necessary, hopefully giving her colleague time to enter the room. Chance dances as Stalker stares, slowly unzipping his pants and exposing his manhood to her. A wave of hormones fills the room.

"I want to see all the merchandise."

Somewhat reluctantly, Chance removes her bikini bottom, making a spectacle of it. She's hoping her friend will interfere, but she does not. Where is she?

"Oh yeah... baby..."

Stalker's words aren't that inviting, but his erect dick proves to be otherwise. He is quite a specimen, after all. Chance feels herself becoming wet where she shouldn't be.

Suddenly, there is a rap on the door and it opens. Chance breathes a sigh of relief as Susan, aka Cloaker, makes her entrance, wearing nothing but a silk robe, which she opens once inside, revealing her naked figure. So she wasn't inside after all.

"I thought you might enjoy a show as well."

Stalker sneers as Susan closes in the naked figure of Chance, kissing her passionately. Chance feels the hormones rushing into her, and instinctively kisses Susan back. As Stalker starts to undress as quickly as he can, Susan glides her hand down to Chance's wet pussy. The sensation is overwhelming; she pushes a nude Stalker back down and grabbing his cock in her hand, she goes down on him, starting to swallow him hard.

Susan realizes she may be taking things too far at this point, but her own hormones are beginning to react with Stalker's unnatural abilities. She needs to take control. She focuses her powers inside her right hand, and phasing it, plunges it into the unsuspecting Stalker's heart, disrupting its flow. Stalker goes from the pleasure of being sucked on to the pain of his heart going into shock. He screams. Susan takes her chance.

"Where is DareGirl?"

Stalker realizes what's going happen, but torn between pain and pleasure, paralyzed by Susan, he can do nothing but suffer and submit. Susan insists, tweaking her phase to inflict more pain, as Chance, oblivious to this, keeps sucking.

"Where is DareGirl? Tell me!"
"Aahh... I don't know."

He probably doesn't. Susan's left hand, which was resting on Chance's ass, slides to her wet pussy as a reflex, and starts fingering her. Susan realizes she needs to stay in control. As for Chance, despite being fully heterosexual, she submits to Susan's caress as she keeps working on Stalker's dick.

"How did they hire you?"
"I... ahh..."
"How?"
"Contacted me through the EvilNet... My communicator."

Stalker seems to be pointing to his clothes.

"What was your mission?"
"To get Camouflage... but I never spotted him..."
"Who? Who ordered the hit?"
"...The Baron..."

Susan realizes Stalker knows very little else, being only an hired goon. With his communicator, they might be able to know more. She sends a pulse through her phasing ability, knocking him out completely; at the same time, she pulls chance away as Stalker shoots his load into the air. Realizing that Chance is still enthralled, Susan finishes taking her to the limit, giving her an orgasm and allowing her to release. As Chance collapses and recovers, Susan retrieves the communication device.

"Oh Wow..."
"Come on Chance. We have what we need."
"Who was it?"
"Baron Mentorum. We should have known."

The girls get up, leaving an unconcious Stalker alone and naked in the booth, as they get dressed.

"That was nice, Susan."
"Thanks. Come one. StrongArm must be worried sick. And we have a lead."

They exit the booth.

Scene 2:

A naked Shylocke is staring down a naked Camouflage, on the defensive.

"You my dear, will be my sexual pet."
"Don't be so sure..."

Shylocke's powers are locked away, thanks to the necklace she wears, but she is still a trained warrior. One on one, hand to hand, she might have a chance against Camouflage. But why has he turned on them? Is he being controlled or has turned to crime?

A knock on the cell wall draws their attention. An armed soldier enters.

"What is it? I'm busy..."
"Sir, it has started."

Shylocke stares without understanding. Camouflage laughs coldly.

"Finally, the fruits of our labours are coming to fruition. It is going on as we speak."
"What is?"
"You will see... we will postpone our encounter for later. Guard! Take her along. I want her to witness the downfall of her friend."

The guard hands a robe to Camouflage, who wraps it around him before departing. Shylocke stares at the guard; under other circumstances, she might be able to take him, but right now, she needs to know more of what is going on, and it seems she will be taken to DareGirl. An escape plan can wait: she has to know her friend is all right.

They depart into the halls.

Scene 3:

Techboy, alone in his cell, is staring at the walls, ceilings and floors. There is no interface for hacking - but then again, that has never stopped him before. Camouflage has not returned - something has happened to him. Wher are the others?

Techboy needs to find out. A bit reluctantly, Techboy pulls out his secret weapon. Taking off his artificial little finger, he opens it to reveal electronic components. Now that he's alone, he can do a lot of things with the technology in these cells...

Scene 4:

Lady Jade's multiple orgasms have rendered her inert on the ground; part of her wish fulfilled by a willing DareGirl was never something she anticipated, and despite the fact that she didn't have to impose herself on her, she was still unbelievably satisfied by the encounter. Her exposed pussy is still wet from her own juices as much as DareGirl's saliva.

Baron Mentorum, on the other hand, is still riding his high, his hard shaft connecting with DareGirl's pussy. He feels dominant at the moment, ignoring the fact that she willingly gave herself to him. He knows better; he knows he shouldn't indulge and therefore defy Doctor Viceroy's will, but he also cannot help it. He has wanted this girl for himself ever since she first beat him to a pulp. He is getting closer and closer to his ultimate goal, shooting his load into her, as the ultimate form of retaliation.

DareGirl, on the other hand, is trying to keep her wits about her. The problem is that her battles weakened her so that she needs exceptional sexual activity to fully recover from all her wounds. If she does not recover fully, she'll never be able to escape. She knows the Baron's sexual peak is approaching, and despite some stress, she wants him to come into her. She wants to use his orgasm and that moment of weakness to turn on him, to take him down. She hopes he comes soon, because otherwise LadyJade might have time to recover as well.

Somewhere else, a mind is waiting - the mind of doctor Viceroy.

FINALLY... I WILL HAVE ALL I NEED. I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE. I WILL LIVE AGAIN.

Suddenly, a voice tears up the room - it belongs to Shylocke, watching her best friend getting fucked by the villainous Mentorum.

"No!"

But it is too late. As the guard holds her back, as Camouflage stares on from the ambiant darkness, the Baron finally releases, emptying himself into DareGirl. Just as the heroine is about to turn the tables on her enemy, something, a presence, washes over her mind. Something familiar, yet alien, something unknown and yet very intimate.

I HAVE YOU NOW, DANA GREY, DAREGIRL...

Inside Daregirl's pussy, the juices from the Baron start their work, overriding her conscience, taking her over.

She finally pushes the Baron back, and he falls to his ass, exhausted from the effort. As DareGirl straightens herself and looks about, a wicked smile appears on her lips. She caresses her body from head to toe, taking in the air.

"I live again..."

The echo in her voice tells the story, as do her eyes, filled with hate and contempt. The mind of the doctor Viceroy is now inside her; the real Daregirl is taking a backseat.

Camouflage smiles. His father is alive, and in the body of Daregirl. Meanwhile, Shylocke looks on in sheer terror, pondering the implications of what has just happened.

To be continued...