View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 08:40 AM   #13
HarryJones

OK then, I think I will try to make a mix for the dare notifications / temporarily exposed / one submissive act - as one website / application, with the following implementations:
  • The ability to anonymously post TE style images or videos
  • The ability to post lines (Maybe?)
  • The ability to advertise dares for others, of a given difficulty
  • Possible integration, so that a dom can request lines are completed, or an image put online
  • A database of dares can be built from this, so that eventually randomly generated dares can be given - on timers for given likes, limits etc
  • Potentially (very potential - this is a maybe) I could write a neural network that will 'create' dares of its own? Would be a lot of effort, but if it works could be great.

And a separate entity for the matchup service, in which I will try to include:
  • The ability for a GD user to signup, which will try to fill in as much data as it can from the getdare user profile, before letting the rest be filled in by the user.
  • It should compare likes / dislikes / limits / time framing / gender / orientation etc to find good pairs of people, and preventing spam
  • It could then work in a tinder way? (Maybe) So that only if both sides agree is the match setup
  • Function as a basic chat application for matched up people
  • Maybe other things?

If you have any ideas, even for names for them - that would be great!
HarryJones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HarryJones for this post: