Thread: Fiction: The Slave
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 02:02 PM   #4
Whispering Dom

Part 3

You blink. “What?”

He sighs. “You are going to be my slave Tay. My plaything. When I tell you to do something, you must do it. If you don’t, you will be punished, and the ultimate punishment will be the video being uploaded to the internet.”

“You’re not serious, what are you talking about?” you say. “What do you mean your slave? Harry, tell me this is a joke…”

He shakes his head. “No Tay, not a joke. You’ve teased me, treated me as if I’m an idiot for years, thinking I didn’t know you were just winding me up, and this is the payback.”

You sob. This cannot be happening. So, he wants to get his own back on you for your teasing… Slowly you regain control, suck in a deep breath. “So, what are you going to make me do?” you ask quietly.

“I have a few ideas” he says.

“Well go on then. Let’s just get this over with.”

He laughs quietly. “I don’t think you understand Tay. This isn’t a one off thing. You are going to be my slave from now, going forward.”

“WHAT? Are you mad?” You are shaking your head, bewildered, still trying to take in what he’s saying.

“Nope. Don’t worry, I’ve been a Dominant for years now. Only online, but you’re going to be my first real life slave. Nobody but us will ever know…”

This seriously cannot be happening. What is he talking about being a Dominant? Then it dawns on you, you realize he’s had girls who have submitted to him online. You’ve even been to a few D/s sites yourself, chatted and played with a couple of people who called themselves Masters, but it never lasted as you’d never, ever give pictures or do cam, all you really wanted was to be told when and how to touch yourself. Fuck, so Harry does that? God, you really hope he wasn’t one of the guys you played with…

You want to say no. Tell him to fuck off, and you are really close to doing it. Then you glance at his computer, see your naked bottom in still frame, know what’s coming next… You can’t let that ever be posted online, it would totally ruin your life.

You sigh unhappily, you cannot let him put that video online, you’re going to have to play along. After all, how bad could it be, there’s only so much he’ll be able to make you do with you both living at home and with your parents about…

“For how long?” you ask.

“What?”

“How long must I be your slave for?”

He shrugs. “I don’t know, for as long as I choose.”

“That’s not fair. That’s just not fair Harry.” Tears roll down your cheeks again.

“Yeah, you’re right. It’s not is it.” He looks as though he’s thinking… “Ok Tay. We’ll say for one month. You’ll be my slave for one month. If you are disobedient, I am allowed to add some time on, but that’s the last resort punishment before the video gets uploaded. Do you agree?”

Tears roll down your face. Do you agree? Of course not, this is just blackmail… Isn’t it illegal? But what are you going to do? You know exactly what’s in that video, you’d be utterly humiliated if he posted that online. You just imagine your friends whispering, pointing at you and laughing… You shake your head, no, that cannot happen, never, the shame…

You look at him, sigh and wipe away the tears. “Ok Harry, I agree. And you promise not to show anybody the video?” He nods. You pause. “So, what do I have to do then? I was planning on going out this evening, but I presume I’m not going?”

“No, you can still go out. But before you do, we are going to do one thing…”

You look at him, waiting. Perhaps this won’t be so bad after all…

“A slave has no secrets from her Master Taylor. Nothing can be hidden. Do you understand?”

You shrug. Not really, but well…

“And that includes you, your body, it’s no longer yours to hide from me. Or to show me…”

Huh? What the fuck is he talking about. “I-i don’t really understand Harry…”

“It’s for me to demand, whenever and wherever I choose. And when I demand, you will comply with my demand.”

You nod, still a bit confused…

“And right now Taylor, you are to show yourself to me. Here. Now.”

Huh? You look at him, and finally it starts to dawn on you what he is saying. “S-so, you’re telling me to strip?”

He says nothing, but he nods. You might have guessed this was what it would be. After all, you reckon he’s fancied you for ever. Not as if he hasn’t seen most of your body naked anyway. But then you realize that was on your terms, under your control, you were teasing him. Now it’s not. This feels very different…

Your face flushes red as you contemplate stripping now, in front of him. Not you showing off, teasing, winding him up. No. You forced to be naked, objectified. You are so angry, how could he do this to you, it’s disgusting. You look at him, your face hot and embarrassment flowing through you. But the video, that can never be seen by anyone… ever! So yeah, you’ll do it. Fuck Harry, you’ll show him, you won’t show how scared and ashamed you are.

You sigh. “Ok…” You wonder what you should take off first. You’re not wearing much anyway… If you start with your t shirt, your breasts will be exposed immediately, but if you start with your shorts it will delay the exposure of private parts… Suddenly, you realize you don’t want to do the wrong thing. Perhaps you should ask…

“Um Harry… What do you want me to take off first?”

“This time, it’s up to you Tay. If I have a preference you can be sure I’ll tell you, but since this is your first experience as a slave, I’m going to go easy on you.”

Well, it’s not easy… If you take your shorts off first he might think you’re scared, or trying to hide things as much as possible and that might disappoint him or worse even make him angry, but if you take your t shirt off then you’re already half naked. You never thought that deciding which of the three items of clothing you were wearing you were going to remove first would be so weighted with significance. You are trembling, you’re going to be completely naked in front of him, and not because you want to be, but because he has told you to be…

Well, you’re not going to let him see that you’re scared. You aren’t going to try and delay the inevitable. And then another thought flits into your mind. You want to do this in a way that pleases him, not reluctantly… Wow, that’s weird… Maybe it’s just pride?

You take a deep breath. Slowly you lift the t shirt over your head and drop it on the floor. You see he is looking at you, your breasts exposed and on display. You stand there, determined not to show fear even though your heart is thumping in your chest. You are going to be proud of your body, to be proud that you are showing it to your master because he wishes to see it. Suddenly you feel very, very submissive and you feel your pussy clench. This is nothing like masturbating while someone texts at you, this is real.

You take another deep breath and slowly drop your shorts and step out of them. You can feel your legs trembling. Fear or anticipation? You’re not sure anymore. You stand there in your panties, letting Harry look at you. Suddenly you want him to look at you, want him to acknowledge that you are doing what is expected, what is demanded. Your nipples are hard, and your pussy is tingling… You’ve never experienced anything like it before. It feels good, and for fuck sake, you want to show Harry your naked body. What is going on?

You drop your eyes submissively to the floor, and slowly you start to pull your panties down. You let them fall, and then push them out of the way with your toes. A part of you, the old Taylor perhaps, wants to cover her pussy and breasts with her hands, but the new Taylor wants her Master to see her, to see everything. You look up and see him watching you. Slowly he moves towards you… You tense, is he going to touch you? But he doesn’t, slowly he walks around you, moving behind you. You turn your head to follow him…

“Keep your head still Taylor.” It’s a command, and you immediately look front again. You know that he’s looking at you, imagine his eyes taking in your back, your naked bottom. It feels incredibly exposed, and incredibly sexy. You’ve never felt like this with any of your guys, perhaps because you were both naked, or perhaps something else. Whatever, this actually feels really good, the tingle in your pussy has become a low throb…

“Ok. Good girl. That’s it, you can go back to your room now, go out with your friends, whatever. I have finished with you for the evening. Take your clothes with you, but go back naked.”

Huh? Damn, that’s it? You felt so submissive, not to mention so turned on. But he’s dismissing you, just like that. You pick up your clothes and turn to go. Then you stop. You turn to Harry, making sure not cover your nudity, and you look at him. Honestly, there was a moment after you’d taken your panties off and kicked them away, after you were standing completely naked and exposed that you thought (or was it hoped?) he was going to tell you to masturbate. And to your utter shock and surprise, you know that you would have!

“Thank you Harry.” You say, then you turn and walk out of the room.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: