Thread: Fiction: The Slave
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 02:29 PM   #3
Whispering Dom

Part 2

In fact, Harry is sitting in his room, thinking about you. He’s really liked the look of you since he first arrived at your home although he’s always been careful to try not to show it, doesn’t want to upset your parents. And as you’ve grown up he’s really kind of started to fancy you. You have a sexy and athletic body, he likes that, even though you don’t seem to be interested in him. Always bringing guys home and getting off with them in your room, even while your parents are downstairs and he’s in his room right next to yours.

Mind you, you often seem to want to let him see you walking between your room and the bathroom, sometimes in a towel, sometimes in the shorts and skimpy tops you wear to bed. And those skimpy bikini’s you wear when you’re out by the pool. Even gone topless a couple of times by the pool pretending you didn’t realize he could see you.

But he knows you’re just winding him up, and honestly, that pisses him off, and he’s been thinking of how he might get back at you. And right now he’s pretty sure he’s come up with a way…

You go into the bathroom and close the door, lock it. You look at yourself in the mirror, then look down at the counter by the sink. All your different bottles of shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer - everything. Mom is always telling you to clean it up, and you have to admit, it’s a total mess. Maybe you should… Fuck, no, not now, you’re turned on and you want to cum, you’ll tidy them up tomorrow.

You drop the towel, look at yourself naked in the mirror. Your nipples are hard, and it shows. You gently rub them with your fingers, close your eyes with pleasure, shudder slightly and breath in sharply. You open your eyes and run your hands down your body, caressing your skin. Damn you are so turned on. You let your hands drop to your pussy, and you gently rub up and down your lips. It feels so good, you can feel how wet you are, gently you push a finger in and stroke your clit. Your whole body spasms and you gasp loudly. Fuck you need to cum, time to get in the shower and get yourself off!

You turn round and walk over to the shower. You turn on the water, not too warm, and get in, sliding the glass shower door closed behind you. The water feels so nice, you just let it run over you for a few minutes. Slowly you wash yourself, soaping your body, you reach your pussy and your hand lingers, stroking again… You lean back against the shower door, just lightly, spread your legs, your hand working between your legs, rubbing gently. You slip a finger inside you and spasm. Oh yes, you’ve been dying for this. You don’t want to finish too quickly though, you want to enjoy this, so you stop masturbating and let your hands run over your breasts, your erect nipples, they are so sensitive and you get shivers as your fingers caress them. You lean forward and soap your bottom, running your fingers across your asshole. Slowly you push a finger inside, oh god that feels so dirty, but so good!

You are ready to cum now, more than ready. You lean forward with a finger still in your asshole, your other hand starts to rub your clit. You gasp with pleasure and shiver at the touch of your clit, start to rub fast, and within seconds you are approaching your climax. You go up on tip toes, straining with the pleasure, you are breathing heavily and moaning with pleasure. You cry out, spasm and cum. Breathing heavily, but smiling, you turn back to the shower and let the cool water wash over you. Mmm, much better. Much better.

Wrapped again in your towel, feeling so much better, you open the bathroom door. Harry’s door is open now, he must have come upstairs while you were in the shower. Well, feeling as content as you do, you can’t help but want to tease him a bit. You lean against his doorway.

“Hi Harry”

He looks up at you, a strange look on his face as if he knows exactly what you are trying to do, wind him up and leave him hanging. But at the same time, there’s a look of satisfaction there. He looks back at his computer and smiles.

“Hey, just wanted to say sorry if I was a bit abrupt earlier. I was just so hot, I really needed to get in the shower and cool off.” You smile at him, and play with the bottom of the towel, curling it up and showing even more leg in the process. Still feeling buzzed from your orgasm you lift it higher than you perhaps should.

“Never mind” he says looking back up at you for a moment. “It’s no problem.” He smiles as he turns back to look at his computer screen. Yep, she looks very good standing there almost naked, shame it’s just her teasing.

But looking at the image on his screen, he knows he’s going to get even, and that you’re going to regret playing him like this all this time.

You go back to your room, close the door and drop the towel again, enjoying being naked. Even after cumming like that you are still a bit turned on. Maybe you should text Mr. Not Quite Right and see if he wants a drink this evening. You sit down again at your computer, the celeb’s nude pics are still up, you shudder when you think how she must feel. You cannot imagine the shame of having nude pics plastered all over the net for everyone to see. And that, you think smugly, is why you are so careful…

You close the browser, think again about texting Mr. Not Quite Right. You decide you’ll put some clothes on first, otherwise, if you manage to get him to sext with you, tell you how to use yourself, touch yourself, you’ll probably end up cumming again and then you won’t want to go out.

You slip on panties, shorts and a loose t shirt. You don’t bother with a bra. If you end up going out you’ll be getting changed anyway. You sit down at your computer to text…

There’s a knock at your door.

“Yeah, come in” it must be Harry, nobody else home.

The door opens. “Sorry to bother you Tay, but do you have a minute?”

You look at him angrily, irritated again at him calling you Tay. “What for?”

“I just want to show you something. It won’t take long.”

“It’s not really a great time Harry, I’m just making plans for this evening.”

“Well, Ok, but I think you really should see this Tay. I think you’ll want to see it.”

You sigh. “Okay. Where is this ‘thing’ you want me to see? And will you stop calling me Tay! My name’s Taylor” Harry shrugs.

He gesture towards his room. You sigh, get up and follow him. This had better be important, you think, otherwise you are really going to make him regret it. Might just let him see you completely naked, and still not let him touch!

He leads you into his room, and goes and sits by his computer. He gestures for you to look over his shoulder. For fuck sake Harry you think, this had better be good, it’s not like I don’t have a computer of my own, why didn’t you just send me a link?

“Well?” you ask, rather impatiently. “What is it?”

He looks up at you, seemingly wanting to savor this moment. He opens a window he has minimized. Your face stares out at you both, you have a towel wrapped around you. You look at the image, confused. What is Harry doing with a picture of you?

He clicks play, and moments later you drop the towel, exposing your breasts and naked belly.

“What the fuck…” you say quietly.

The movie continues, you are caressing your breasts, obviously aroused, and then your hands drop down, out of sight, but it’s very clear from your face exactly what you are doing.

“Harry, where the fuck did you get this?” You say angrily.

“Shut the fuck up Taylor, and watch.” You are shocked into silence, he’s never spoken to you like that, never, and the fact he didn’t call you Tay is even more worrying.

You continue watching, but you know exactly what’s going to come. After all, it only happened a little while ago. This is a movie of you in the bathroom. You watch as you turn away from the camera, move towards the shower, your naked bottom coming into view.

“Turn it off Harry” you say quietly. “Please…”

He hits pause. “Well, I’ve seen it all Tay, and you know exactly what comes next, don’t you.” You nod, still really confused.

“How did you get this? I mean who filmed me?”

“You know that mess in the bathroom, all your stuff that you never bother to clean up? Plenty of room to hide a webcam…”

“You filmed me? Why would you do that Harry. Are you a fucking pervert or something?” Your face is flushed with anger.

“No, I’m not.” He pauses. “Well, maybe a bit, but that’s not the point.”

“What are you talking about? Look, just delete the video, and we’ll never talk about this, Ok?” You are so angry, why would he do something like this? Ok, you tease him with your body a bit, but this?

“I’m not erasing this Tay. In fact I’ve already made copies. And if you don’t do exactly what I tell you, then I’m going to start posting them online…”

“WHAT!!” You scream. “You will do no such thing you fucking pervert. I’m done with this, you’re disgusting, and as soon as my dad comes home I’m going to tell him exactly what you have done.”

“And I’ll deny it! Oh, the movie will be up by then, and he’ll be getting an email with a link to see his daughter being a slut, and so will lots of your college friends… And I’ll tell your Dad that it was one of your boyfriends that you invited home who filmed it, and look what you got up to while they were downstairs watching TV!”

“NO! No Harry. What’s got into you. You can’t do that, think what it’ll do to me…” You sob as you think of your friends seeing you naked, masturbating, obviously cumming in the shower.

“Well, it doesn’t have to happen Tay, that’s if you do what I tell you. It’s entirely up to you…”

You look at him in horror. You are shaking your head and crying, tears running down your cheeks. You turn away to go out the door, this cannot be happening… Then you stop, remember the awful feeling looking at the celeb’s nude pictures. This will be so much worse, Ok, you’re not a celebrity, but if your friends get to see it, you’ll be a laughing stock. And you were always so careful, how could this have happened?

You turn back to him, still crying. “W-what do y-you want me to d-do?” you stammer through your tears. “Do you want money, what?” Suddenly you stop, a thought flashes through your mind, you look at Harry in horror. “Y-you want to have sex… with me? You can’t be serious…”

“No Taylor, you are going to be my slave.”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: