View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 07:31 AM   #389
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Actually I think these are pretty good! As do a couple hundred other people, apparently, so I doubt this will ever even get read, especially since almost everyone posts -really- lame replies to these... just highlighting, or copying one half.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

Hmm... fantasy me? Tied up and teased. Real me is terrified of bondage for very good reasons, so probably tie someone up and tease them.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

As someone who is lucky to cum a few times a year, I can tell you that that suuuuuucks. If you have such an aversion to swallowing your own cum that you'd rather cum just once a year... you're wrong, actually. Get over it. Eat your cum! It's nummy and nutritious!

Obviously cum any time. Gods, if only... *whimpers*

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Mmm, blindfolded and receive oral, please. They probably won't get me to cum, but it still feels amazing! Not being able to stop who's fucking me on the other hand... they have a word for that. Starts with an 'R'...

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Um... wut? Okay, so -most- of these are really good. This one is a little confusing. I think you're combining... 'submissive but with choice over to whom' against 'dominant but only if someone wants me to'? If so... wow, actually I'm really not sure. I guess submissive but I get to have sex with anyone I want, 'cause not that many people choose to have sex with me. u.u

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
*whines* Can't I have both? Probably have my feet worshipped, I think, though only by a slim margin. It just feels so amazing! But man do I love me some feet. What decides it is that usually the kinds of people who -want- their feet worshipped are a little too much foot fetishist for me, and are a little single-minded about it.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Whoa, harsh! I'm going to assume "used as a slave" here means "hard manual labor" and not just 12 hours of some other kinds of fucking, otherwise this is a no-brainer. In that case, I'll take the hour of face-rape, I think. It'd suck, but my body would just not hold up to being used as a slave well at all.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
Mmmm, hot wax... definitely. Plus wax is pretty much wax. You might get some first-degree burns, but it's pretty consistent. 'Whipping' can mean -so- many different things, from 'ooh, tickle me more with that flogger' to deep, life-altering, scarring lacerations, or even death.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Hmm... do I have to be tied up? I don't like bieng tied up. If I can just be made to -sit- and watch someone fuck my boyfriend... that one. I'd love to see him actually get some! Otherwise, worship the couple. Sounds hot!

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

Hmm... I've eaten enough people's cum to know that it comes in all kinds of flavors, from salty-sweet and creamy-wonderful, to acrid-bitter and caustic, with chlorine and ammonia tastes. Mine is always delicious. Actually everybody who's ever tasted it has loved it. So... mine! Though if I got any influence at all over whose, probably someone else's, for the adventure. Well, I mean, assuming I got to make it come out of them. Just like, from a glass or something? Ew. Mine, I guess.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

Look at my name. Obviously I'd adore licking cum off of someone's feet. Yes, please! Snowballing on the other hand is pretty gag-reflex triggery, especially since I have The World's Most Ridiculous Gag Reflex (TM).

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Definitely tied spread-eagle to be splattered all over in an orgy! I'm not really all that fond of anal...

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Hmm... well he'd never do that to me, but... I'll go with the second one. Violate a limit, get humiliated, and suck off five other guys. That sounds awful, but I don't like being tied up and I don't like chastity.

Ehhh, then again, looking over my limits, fuck that. Nevermind, I'll take the bondage-chastity-cuckold scenario please, and thank you sir!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote