View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
Autumn

Sweetsong and lilysmaster have both made valid points. Communication is the main thing in any relationship. Why not both sit down and write a list of desires, wants and needs you both want from your relationship ie: from you helping around the house more to more or different sex play. If you are both comfy and happy with doing that and it works well and you are able to sit down and discuss it without judgment or taking offence and listen to the other persons wants etc then maybe you can move onto another list of sexual needs, desires, fantasies.

We are also missing the fact that sometimes some people have completely different sexual appetites. Some people have very low sexual desires and wants while others have high ones. Unfortunately it makes a relationship very hard in the long run but if your willing to listen, HEAR and communicate with one another it can be worked through.

And I will give you one more piece of advice.
Never ,take your partner for granted and expect them to just be there, or keep doing what they do now to make you happy and just you or the other person just take, take and take from the relationship and never give in return. Or one day that person just wont be there anymore, be it emotionally, or physically!!!!

I am sure it will all work out!!

Best of luck xx

Bloom Where You Are Planted
Finding Ones True Self is a journey all its own...
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote