View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
yermawsface

Default Relationship/sex question

Me and my fiancee have been going for a year, but our sex lives arent great. Last time we had sex, was about.. umm.. 2 months ago?
We do sexual activities, I go down on her, she jerks me off...
But that aint normal for a couple is it... ? I have no idea how it always hits this brick wall...

Well, last time i went down on her before sex, she was too sore for sex aftarwards, but thats the first time thats happened.

We have spoke about it, but when push comes to shove i think we are both lazy?

Another thing was:
She talked to me the other night, about her feeling like she doesnt do enough for me... I didnt used to like going down on her, but i kept at it, and learned to like it, but theres something i want her to do, and she cant; to blindfold me, or to tie me up... Be a little more dom...
I dont want to force her to do something she doesnt want, but she said it herself, she doesnt feel like she tries hard enough for me when I idolize her... My main focus during these sexy times is her enjoyment... But it feels like she has the same objective... Her enjoyment

Keep Your Underwear AGAIN Dare
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Limits: No Messy, No Public

Owns: Butt plug, cock ring, ball gag
yermawsface is offline   Reply With Quote