Thread: [FICTION] Sister's Sleepover T or D
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #23
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

And now, the time has come for the final chapter of this story...

PART XXII - Epilogue

Despite the fun that we all now seemed to be having, time was ticking on. Despite my mother not being due back for a few hours yet, Ed realised that it was time to call it a day... for now at least.

"Ok, Bex, Jo and Claire can all get dressed now... but no panties - I want to keep them as a trophy from my slaves." Ed said.

"What about us ?" I asked, as he had not mentioned me or Sarah previously.

"No - I 'dare' you two to stay completely naked until your mum walks through the door !" he replied.

Sarah and I looked at each other in horror - did he really expect us to let our mom see us naked ? Ed could see our concern and, yet again, came to our rescue...

"You don't have to be standing here, awaiting her with open arms you idiots... use your imagination !!"

I think I could see where Ed was going with this - as long as we did what he said, we could be creative with the rest.

Very soon Ed and Sarah's friends were all dressed, leaving just me and my sister naked, which made us both feel more exposed and embarrassed than ever.

The girls all hugged Sarah and said their goodbyes, and Ed came across to me.

"Dude... what a night. Are we cool ?" he asked.

"I'd be cooler if you got rid of those photos and video footage on your phone... but yeah, we're cool." I replied, honestly.

Within a few minutes they had left, leaving just me and my sister alone in a quiet house. Sarah began to finish off the tidying, but I stopped her.

"Can we talk for a minute ?" I asked.

"Sure." was the response.

A discussion I had planned lasting a minute or so, along the lines of what me and Ed had shortly before, ended up lasting about twenty minutes.
We talked about what had happened, our feelings and concerns, and how we felt about each other. We agreed that we actually both had enjoyed the events of the morning and previous night, and that put my mind at ease. She leant forward and hugged me, strictly in a non sexual way, but in a warm, loving way. I could have stayed like that for hours, just hugging her and feeling the warmth of her body, but she broke it off saying that we still had some cleaning to do.

We worked together to finish off the house, then watched music television for a whilst. The fact we were both still naked now seemed insignificant - we were both comfortable with each other.
About half an hour before mum was due back home, we moved upstairs. Sarah was going to be in the shower when mum returned, and I'll be in my room - clothes at the ready so that I can quickly get dressed as soon as she walks through the door.

Sure enough, almost right on time in a way that only mothers can do, we heard the key in the door. Sarah ran into the bathroom and under the warm shower that was already running, whilst I quickly put on my jeans and t-shirt.

"I'm home !" my mum announced as she walked into the house. In just a few short seconds I was running down the stairs to greet her.

Our plan worked flawlessly, and we had completed Ed's Dare as we had promised we would.

Of course, there were plenty more dares and challenges that we all had to do over the next few months, but that's a whole other story............

THE END !!!