View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 12:50 AM   #11
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plochie View Post
So congrats on getting your own flat!

What do you think of decorating your house with little girlish things that you like? A little here and a little there. Then paint them over so they are hidden from sight.

Halloween is coming soon. You could mix your toys with candies in a trick or treat bag. Each day until Halloween, use a tong to grab something out of the bag. If it's a toys, well, you got to do something with it. Or if it's candies, you got to eat it (and exercise) to burn the calories off.
Thank you for the dare!
Decorating with girly things sounds nice, but what do you mean by painting them over? Wouldn’t that ruin them, or what kind of girly things did you mean?

I really like the “Trick or Treat” dare. That sounds like a ton of fun no matter what kind of bag I get^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faskwa View Post
By a lot of pink stuff. Like pink sheets and a pink comforter and pink pillowcase. If you have company over that you don't want them to see, you can always cover your bed up with a big neutral covered comforter.

But the idea is, since funds are limited, to buy things that you're going to be stuck with for a while in the embarrassing color of pink.
Oh that one will make me blush a lot!
I found pink my little pony sheets...
Having to sleep in them will be sooo humiliating
Thank you^^
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote