2. Which sex you are
- male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
- limited
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
- 4 please
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
- A mix please
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
- yes give me the opportunity for a pass card
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
- yes I will do both

Hello Henn

For the next 2 weeks you can have just 4 orgasms.

Your orgasm days are Monday 6-8 am or pm, Friday 7-9 am or pm and Sunday 2-4pm. Before a morning orgasm roll a die, a score of 4 or more means you get a full orgasm but 3 or less means it's a spoiled/ruined one and in your underwear which stays on all day.

Before an evening orgasm send a message to someone following my normal rules, no asking for a quick reply or telling them why. If they reply in 2 minutes you get a full orgasm but more than 2 minutes and it is a ruined one. But I'm feeling kind you can also send a dick pic to up to 3 other people (one must be me) and hope one of them also replies in under 2 minutes. So that's a maximum of 4 people each time who may reply in under the 2 minutes to get you that full orgasm.

As I know you don't like long daily dares to earn the right to an orgasm is simple. On the day before you want to have your orgasm you must give up your underwear and wear a sock on your cock and edge into it before each meal. I want pic proof of the sock on and at least a message if not a picture after each edge.

You get 1 pass card allowing an extra orgasm at any time. To win the pass card message me on kik and do @roll set to 12. The answer is how many edges you must do starting from when you send me that message. Complete all of them with some pics as proof and the pass card is yours.

Have fun and I hope you haven't been running naked in that corn field near you recently

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote