View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 08:32 AM   #97
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason2273 View Post
Hello, I would love for some rules controlling my orgasms! Here are my answers to your questions:

1. How long you want the rules to last: one week
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. I want excessive
4. 5, very harsh
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? Full
6. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards: No pass card please.
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: Pics
Wow Jason you are clearly a man after my own heart who likes nothing more than letting your juices flow all the time!

Well level 5 for one week means you'll start off by having 10 compulsory orgasms to complete this week. But also send a message to a friend and they have 10 minutes to respond with each minute being one extra orgasm with all of them being full orgasms

So many orgasms in just one week. Your orgasm slots are Tuesday 6-8 am or pm. Each day after that the time moves forward one hour so Wednesday is 7-9 am or pm. No more than two orgasms per time window with at least 10 minutes gap between each orgasm so you are probably going to have to cum morning and evening sometimes. All orgasms must be proved with a pic of your cum wherever it is.

Any orgasms you do at night must be hands free so hump something or whatever you choose. If it is the weekend, so Friday, Saturday or Sunday nght you must lick up and eat any cum.

Any orgasms you do in the morning must be in underwear you leave on for 24 hours on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays. Any orgasms in the morning on other days must be in socks you wear for 24 hours.

Have fun and don't forget to report back

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote