one week
2. Which sex you are
male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
limited orgasms
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
a mix
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
a pass card
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
pictures
Hiya Sleeveslots

So a limit of just 3 orgasms for the next week for you.

Your orgasms days times are Tuesday 5-8 pm, Thursday 7-9am or pm, Saturday 1pm to 5pm and Sunday 1-4 am or pm. Only 1 orgasm per day though so no doing Thursday morning and evening.

On Tuesday or Thursday send a message to someone, if they reply within 2 minutes you can have a full orgasm if they take longer it's a ruined one, normal rules about not asking for a quick answer or explaining you are doing this task applies.

Saturday and Sunday are games of chance roll two die and if you score a 12 it's a full orgasm anything else is a ruined one. But each of the following tasks which can be done any time during the week reduces the score you need by 1, e.g. do 3 tasks and you only have to score 9 or above.

1. No underwear for 2 days with daily pic proof, kik danb259
2. From your PM list do strip and send it to me and 3 other people who have asked me for dares on this or any other thread
3. Roll a die and edge that many times into a sock and wear it for 24 hours. Pic proof
4. Combine 2 PM dares, so video yourself going from soft to hard and send it to me
5. Wear a sock on your cock instead of underwear for a day and edge into it before each meal with pic proof
6. Write "Danb258" or if you're small "Dan" on your boner and leave it on for 24 hours with pic proof

So do all of the above and you now only need to score 6 or more for a full orgasm so almost a 60% chance.

You get 1 pass card allowing you to orgasm at any time but to get it you must send me a full naked body shot including face hehe. Don't worry I won't blackmail you, or will I?

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote