View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 04:42 AM   #93
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe53209 View Post
Hi, just wanted to say that your challenges are very creative. Thanks for putting the time into them. I was following this thread for a little and finally decided to go for it.
1. How long you want the rules to last
One hundred days

2. Which sex you are
Male

3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
Very limited

4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
Five, very harsh

5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
A mix

6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
Yes to a pass card

7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
Report definitely. Pictures possibly.
Hello Joe

Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully you will find my response equally kind, but then again...

One hundred days of level 5, very limited, mixed orgasms gives you just 14 in total. You can use or save them as you wish but there is one rule, no more than 2 orgasms per week. An orgasm counts as more than one if they are more than 5 minutes apart.

You can only try to have an orgasm on the following days/times

Tuesday 11am to 2pm
Thursday 6-8 am
Saturday 1-4pm
Sunday 2-5pm

As there are 14 orgasms you must use a random generator set between 1 and 14, like the link below. Each time you want to cum use the random number generator. A score of 7 or more means you can cum, but less than 7 and its a ruined orgasm. But after every 2 orgasms (ruined or full) the score goes up to 8 or more, then 9 or more etc. This means your last 2 orgasm sessions will need scores of 13 or 14 to have a full orgasm.

https://www.google.com/search?client...mber+generator

Oh and one final task. If you want to have your orgasm on the Saturday or Sunday you must melt ice inside the front of your underwear and in company. The number of ice cubes depends on the nearest hour you are going to orgasm. So one at say 1:35 is closer to 2 so 2 ice cubes, one at 4:45 is almost 5 so 5 ice cubes. I want pic proof of at least one wet patch in your undies from that melting ice.

You get 3 pass cards to excuse an orgasm or add an extra one at any time.

To win the pass cards you must complete the following tasks in order.

Pass card 1 - No underwear for 24 hours and leave you zip down. If people notice the zip down just apologise and say the zip is faulty. I want pic proof that you are commando and zipper down. Kik danb259 or PM pics on here

Pass card 2 - No underwear for 24 hours with your zip down. but this time you must also tie up your cock and balls. Be careful we don't want any castrations though. Again pic proof

Pass card 3 - No underwear for 4 days and you can only pee between 10 and 11 am or pm. So 12 hours between each pee hour. If you need to pee outside of those hours then stand in the bath or shower, or even over the toilet bowl and pee down your leg. Pic proof please.

I look forward to your report and pics

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote