View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 05:57 PM   #7
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Ah, that makes sense. Yeah, like I said I rolled a 4 on the hit, though a 1 would have been far more dramatic :P . Well since we are in the same room, I am going to take an attack from you spider, and attack it once (getting one more counter attack) before backing out. Partially because I have been edging while waiting for your reply and would hate for this Fine Edge Sword attack to go to waist . Just hope the spider doesn't get a 3 on his first attack...

Seeing his ally fall the spider in front of Bondboyaaron lashes out at Orin, shooting him right in the face. Still being blinded does not stop Orin's momentum as his blade comes down at the spider. (16 edges =16 Pow). That many dildo thrusts has really put Orin on edge, and the edge of his blade responds. (Rolled a 2 to hit, doing 6 damage). However the spider's retaliation, is more than Orin expected, (Spider rolled a 6) and the bard is cocooned against the wall unable to help the boy anymore. "I better have clean stage after this!" Orin yells from the wall, hoping that keeping the boy focused on the future will advert his panic.

Dang, well that worked from an RP stand point as to why he left the battle too. Now I just have to spend an hour naked in a sleeping bag tomorrow blindfolded with duct tape. This will be a new experience. Thanks for a fun game!

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote