View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 05:02 PM   #5
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Orin is an experienced adventurer, and seeing a glass cannon right in front of him clenches his ass cheeks tight and builds up for an all or nothing shot. 1...2...3...4... He knows he has to take his time and get this right. 76..77..78... He tries to control his breathing knowing he is in for the long haul. 134...135..136... The boy may have been better prepared for this but Orin knew what he was doing. 204..205..206... He can smell that sock the boy used on the orc from here, but that was not powerful enough for what Orin needed. 299...300...301... Now his ass was really getting sore from this beating, but he knew he had to keep an eye out for an opening. 375...376..377... Not much more time now, watching the spider he see it duck and there it is! 398...399...400! Hard as a rock Orin thrusts forward. (Rolled a 4!!! 400 dildo thrusts/20 = 20 power. 20 pow - 10 Def = 10 damage, spider dies). In one fell swoop Orin's rapier goes right through the Spiderlings head. Sweaty and not walking straight, Orin falls back, "I don't think I have another one of those in me kid."

Fuck my ass is sore. 400 dildo thrusts was quite the workout. Worth it though. I guess I don't understand the rules on this one, am I just done or does the one in front of you attack me back?

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote