Thread: Swimsuit dares
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 09:38 AM   #54
redcamel
getDare Addict

Welcome back. Ready to play? How's the weather? It should be a good temperature now, so time for some nasty games with your Ujena red zip front. Start naked, wear your remote bullet vibe, turn it on, then wear your swimsuit #15 leaving the zip unzipped. Complete your outfit with miniskirt, a sheer almost see through shirt and sneakers. Bring with you six zip ties, turn off the vibe and go for a special shopping. You'll have to visit several shops.

Turn on the vibe at the lower speed as you enter in the first shop for the first time, then you'll increase the speed by one step any time you'll enter a different shop. Once you reached the maximum speed, go to a toilet, tighten a zip tie around your swimsuit crotch, then put the vibe to minimum and go on shopping.

Repeat this five more times, the first three you'll apply each time a zip tie to your swimsuit crotch to make the usual crotchrope-like arrangement, the last two times you'll slide laterally the front parts of the swimsuit popping out each time a tit and use the remaining zip ties to tighten the swimsuit below your tits base, to make sure that it leaves your tits exposed. For this have care to choose the most sheer shirt you dare to, remembering that you'll go in public with your tits naked under the shirt fabric. Then go on shopping as long as you like. Hopefully your nipples will be constantly erect 'cause of the shirt fabric rubbing on them (not to mention the crotchrope against your cunt and the bullet vibrating inside...). Once on the way home, when about 15 minutes walk are left to home, you'll find some water and pour it on the shirt over your tits, then will walk home using only your hands or chest crossed arms to hide the transparence.

Have fun

BTW: besides the see thru ones, your #15 swimsuit is my favourite, as it looks as the more "playful" one, if you know what I mean. Anyway I think that in your collection shouldn't miss something special like this (maybe you could find it not suitable to go to the public swimming pool, but it would be sooo useful for nasty games... ).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote