View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 01:12 AM   #778
bdsmlover24

I have one for you :

One day in the morning prepare yourself at home : First write on your ass cheeks "Fuck me, do what you want and free me ... or not ! ". Then take handcuffs that locks with a key (or use a padlock), a blindfold and a butt plug. Tie the key to the plug with a string or something similar then you can leave (you are free to add anything else).
Go to a mall wearing only a t-shirt, a skirt and a bag (someone might steal them during the dare so choose some that you don't really care). At the mall go to the men restroom, choose a stall and don't lock it. Get naked, put your clothes in the bag and hide it in the stall. Then insert your plug with the key for free you tied to it, put the blindfold and cuff your hands around the toilets ass facing the door. Now the only thing you have to do is wait for someone that will free you. Let's see how mens react and how much see you before you get free. If it's less then five go in another restroom/stall and start again right now. For safety have some backup (tell someone to free you at the end of the day and maybe to see if you are ok regulary)

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote