View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 02:01 AM   #3
mr doggy

Of course I gave her the money and she was able to go to the disco, but little did I know at the time that she had started something in me that I wasn't going to be able to stop.

I had well over three hundred dollars put away so as to buy a motorbike, but before the summer was over Peggy had earned most of it by performing blowjobs on me at ten dollars each.

I used to go shopping with Peggy and her mother, we used to accompany her there, but now we try to stay home by ourselves whenever we can and Peggy would then suck my cock in her own bed.
It was on one of these occasions while Peggy’s mother was shopping and Peggy and I were getting ready to go to her room when I said to her, "I will give you forty dollars if you let me fuck you." I could tell that she was thinking about it.

Finally, she said, “what if I get pregnant?”

“I will pull it out of you before I come.”

"Are you sure of that.”

"You will give me forty dollars then if I let you fuck me?"
I now had less than fifty dollars left, all the rest having been spent to pay for her blowjobs at ten dollars each. But I badly wanted a fuck and so far she hadn't let me touch her cunt even though she most willingly let me fondle her breasts each time she gave me a blowjob. "Fifty dollars and I get to fuck you until mother get back, so what do you say?"

"OK let's do it."

She was so cool about this it was scaring me. All she was interested in was the money and I knew that if there had been any other boy around who would be willing to pay her for her favors, she would probably have accepted.
We went to her room and as soon as the door was closed she began to undress. When she only had her green panties on, she looked at me, with a naughty smile on her lips and she proceeded to slowly lower her panties down around her ankles.

She had a bush of hair on her cunt but since it was blond it was hard to detect. But what attracted my attention the most was her pussy.
"Well, are you going to undress or are you going to fuck me with your pants on. You don't have to worry about me seeing your cock since you know that I probably have seen it more often than you have in the last month."
As soon as I was completely naked she walked to her bed - which was not made - and she stretched on her back waiting for me.
I was mesmerized by the sight of my naked neighbor waiting for me to fuck her.

I knew that it was not sexual attraction that made her do this; all that she was interested was the money.
"You have to stretch your leg so that I can get between them," I told her.
"Have you ever done that before, you seem to know a lot?"
"Yes," I lied to her, "I did it a few of times."
"Whom did you fuck, was it a girl I know?"
"Yes you know her but it wouldn't be nice if I told you, so don't ask."
"Oh, I think I know, it must be Vicky, I know she has a crush on you."
That was a surprise; Vicky the slut had a crush on me. Well glad to hear about this, I told myself, Peggy should have revealed this to me earlier, I certainly would have done something about it.

As soon as I was in position between her parted legs she took my erection and placed it between her cunt lips. But when I pushed it against her lips it wouldn't go in and it also seemed to cause her pain. But by now I was ready to rape her and I wasn't going to be turned down because of such a small thing. I suddenly pulled my cock away and I glued my mouth between her cunt lips before she had time to realize what was happening.
I could tell this had the effect of a bomb on her. She began to feel horny and lewd.

I could tell this by the way that she wrapped her legs around my head, and later by the regular opening and closing of her thighs against my ears. Then as further proof, I felt the juice of her first climax drooling into my mouth. She became very vocal during her crisis and I was glad that mother was not around to hear her.

Her taste was delicious and I wanted to drink more of her so I kept on sucking and toying on her clitoris with my tongue. Peggy told me later, that on that day she had experienced her first orgasm ever.

About twenty minutes later I pulled my mouth away from her cunt with the intention of fucking her. Even though she was visibly shaken by the series of climaxes she just had, she helped me by pulling her cunt lips apart so that I could enter her vagina.

She was so wet and slippery now, that the head of my cock had no trouble whatsoever slipping inside her. One large shove from me accompanied by a cry of pain from Peggy and the problem was solved.
As soon as I felt myself completely lodged within Peggy’s vagina, I began to fuck her. A couple of minutes later I was feeling great. I didn't stop fucking since I didn't know if she was going to let me do it again without my promising her another fifty dollars.

But by now I was pumping into the cunt of a completely new Peggy. Her face had an expression that I had never seen before. I could tell that her expression was one of ecstasy, and soon she had her feet locked around by back and urging me on with the heels of her feet. But worst still was the noises she was making. She was shrieking each time I shoved my erection in her and moaning when I pulled half way out.

After a short while her vagina was so wet that each time that I pulled myself partly out of it, I could actually hear her juice smacking around my cock.
I came two more times on her belly before her mother got back from shopping. We were so involved in what we were doing that before we knew it, we heard the back door opening and mother shouting so that one of us should help her with the grocery bags. Since her mother didn't hear any answer, she assumed that we were outside and she unloaded the bags herself, and even while I heard her moving in the kitchen, we quickly got dressed and Peggy went to the bathroom to clean her cum covered belly.

But once she had none left she began to help mother around the house and she even went babysitting so as to earn money to pay me for fucking her. After all she had set the rules of the game herself and now she had to play by them.
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post: