View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 01:02 PM   #68
DoublemintFlash

DanB258, what a terrific dare! I've read prior posts on this and your prior threads, and wanted to say thanks for taking the time to customize the dares for different people!

1. How long you want the rules to last (6 months, but feel free to surprise me at as many as 9 months.)
2. Which sex you are (male)
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few (limited orgasms)
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh (5 very harsh, not sure of that can be stretched higher just a tad)
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled (a mix)
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing (one or two pass card, but with tasks required to obtain it)
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both (report definitely, interim reports too if you'd like them; not sure about the photos).

A couple of requests, if you're ok with it:
- I usually orgasm 2-3 times a week, so I'll be looking back to scale back from this figure. Maybe a chance to orgasm once a week (4 times a month), dependent on chance and contingent on completing tasks. If I end up having 0-3 orgasms during the entire dare duration, that would be ideal. Yes, a bit hardcore I suppose.)
- I work from 7am to 4pm M-F. Having tasks/orgasm window during this time would be challenging... but EXCITING!
- No weekend orgasms
- Passcard that can be invoked by, maybe, pushing limits
- The following is beyond the scope of this dare, I'd imagine, but it would be great to ultimately have to do tasks to earn points within a time limit to get orgasm chance, with progressively harder tasks or more points needed as time goes on.
- It would be great to have a punishment for not taking up an opportunity to orgasm (you've had something like this in some of your other dares).

Looking forward to your response, and please PM me of you would like to clarify something! Thanks.