1. a month
2. male
3. limited orgasms
4. 4
5. a mix of full and spoiled
6. yes
7. Both
Hello Sfinx

So a 34 yr old student after orgasm control level 4 for a month.

That gives you just 8 orgasms in total.

Your orgasm days are Friday 6-8 am or pm, Saturday 9-10:30 am or pm and Sunday 2-4pm only.

How quickly you use up your orgasms is up to you but remember they have to last you all month! Before you decide to orgasm you have to roll a die and edge that many times. Once completed you can cum, oh but of course roll a die again to see if it is a full or spoiled orgasm. A 1 or 6 means you can cum anything else is a spoiled one.

But you can weight the die. If you do your edging in a semi-public before cumming in private you can have a full orgasm if you roll a 1, 5 or 6. If you also decide to cum in a semi-public place you can have a full orgasm if you roll a die and score anything except a 3. A three means even in semi public you ruin the orgasm. I need pic proof of any edging or cum in semi-public places of course.

You can have 3 pass cards, each card allows one orgasm at any time. Again you can use them as fast or slow as you want. but you have to earn them

Pass card 1, strip to your undies and get hard now with you tenting your undies pee yourself with pic proof
Pass card 2, roll 3 dice and that is how many clothes pegs you must attach to your balls and cock. Now send someone a message, not asking them to reply back urgently either, you can only remove them when they reply back so chose wisely. Pic proof of pegs in place
Pass card 3 send me a pic of you naked. Oh but that is too easy so you have to be naked somewhere semi-public, e.g. shop changing room, gym, public toilet etc.

All pics via Kik to Danb259 or PM on here, e.g. link to imgur or something.

Don't forget your report too

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote