View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 08:22 AM   #61
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubbyFootFetishist View Post
Hey, this was really fun last time! If I recall correctly I had to vanish halfway through because of [real life reasons]

1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week
2. Which sex you are: male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms: I can't do multiple orgasms in a row so I guess limited?
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 4. Clearly I need to earn it.
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: mix
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: Pass card please!
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: Both! Pic proof forces me to do dares! ^.^

If you want ideas, I can reach my feet for self foot worship and am willing to send tons of pictures lol.
You could have chosen excessive my friend as I tend to do lots of seperate orgasms rather than multiple in one session!

So a week of level 4 limited orgasms means you get to orgasm just 2 times.

Your orgasm days and times are Monday 6-8 am, Friday 6-7:30 am or pm and Saturday 1pm to 5 pm.

But as it's only 1 week and you like feet and edging you have to edge 3 times every day, sometime between 8pm and midnight. Oh did I mention you also have to edge with a sock over your boner and send pic proof each day of your edging. After completing the edging keep your sock as you will ear the same pair all week so each evening alternate between the two socks when you edge, e.g. right sock tonight, left sock tomorrow etc.

If you forget to do your edging you lose the next orgasm slot. Whichever slots you choose to have your orgasms in make sure you have one of your socks in your mouth whilst you masturbate and cum. Pic proof of that sock in your mouth of course. Oh and once you have the sock in your mouth send someone a text message, the message can be anything except one asking for them to reply urgently or you are in a hurry etc. You can then start wanking. If they reply in 2 minutes you can cum, if not then you ruin the orgasm and have to wait for the next orgasm time

You get 1 pass card. To use the pass card allowing one free orgasm at anytime is easy. You just have to cum on your feet, oh and lick them clean afterwards hehe.

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 09-02-2019 at 08:26 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote