View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 03:32 AM   #58
That_Guy_again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
Hello That_Guy_again

It's been a while since I last gave you a dare or rules I believe?

So level 3 gives you 3 orgasms for the week. Your orgasm days/slots are Friday 10:00-11:00pm, Saturday 1pm-3pm and Tuesday 6:00-7:00 am and pm.

You may have ore than one orgasm per slot but there must be 35 minutes between each to count.

Any orgasms on Saturday must be in your underwear which then stays on for 24 hours. Orgasms in the evening or the night must start by rolling a die, dividing your age by it and spanking your ass that many times with pic proof of your red butt cheeks.

One final twist before you orgasm at any time flip a coin heads means a full orgasm and tails is a spoilt one.

Remember to write that report afterwards.
It has been a while indeed. I hope you forgive me on my delayed report, I have been quite busy. I am going to start of being very honest, this will be a boring report, since I generally forgot about 1/3 orgasms. You can punish me as you see fit.
Now I started the dare the day it was posted. So no orgasms from Thursday 15th to 22nd, unless it was within the time frame. The first orgasm is the one, I had missed out. I was tired on Friday and went to bed before the time frame, so I missed out an orgasm and spanking.
Luckily, I remembered the Saturday orgasm. While I appreciated it, my underwear didn't as much. Luckily for me, my tight fitting underwear prevented any leakage into my trousers. Still it was an uncomfortable 24 hours.
The wait til Tuesday wasnt too bad. I didn't have any edging to do, so I wasnt too riled up. I had to rise early this week so I caught the 6-7am frame, albeit only just. I orgasmed around 6.50. Lucky for me then.
The rest of the week was rather uneventful. I was generally too busy to think about the denial period, so I luckily did not feel the struggle.

Thank you for the dare, I'm pretty sure you hear from me again soon.

Note, I have been locked out of my old kik account for a while. If anyone on GD had me on kik, please send me a message and I will send you my new kik.
That_Guy_again is offline   Reply With Quote