View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 09:27 AM   #13
nnmshrtc

I loved this dare. My nipples are so sore now.
This is what I rolled:

Roll 1 - Warm Up - 3 minutes
1 Gently massage your nipples

Roll 2 - Pain or Pleasure? - 5 minutes
1 Freestyle - do whatever feels good
Well this was a nice easy start. I just carried on massaging my nipples until I was really in the mood for the pain to follow.
Roll 3 - Pain or More Pain? - 10 minutes
6 Place one binder clip on each nipple, twisting 90 degrees every minute
This hurt, particularly when I twisted each clip. By the time the ten minutes was up, I wasn't sure I could do another ten.

Roll 4 - It's starting to get serious now. - 10 minutes
3 Pull off whatever you have on without opening, wait 30 seconds then reattach in the same location
Ouch. Pulling the clips off was really painful. Even after 30 seconds my nipples were still very raw, and it was a struggle to get myself to release the clips. I did it, though, and after a few minutes the pain became more bearable.

Roll 5 - Practical uses of nipples. - 5 minutes
4 Reverse paper weight - Place a 1+ pound weight on each nipple.
This wasn't very difficult. I used two 1Lb weights, but they didn't feel very heavy. In fact the hardest part was getting the weights to stay on my chest.

Roll 6 - Target Practice
Snap each nipple with rubber band 10 times the number shown on the dice.
This was the most painful round by far. I rolled a 5, so had 50 flicks of each nipple to do. After about 15 snaps I stung so bad, but had to carry on.

Roll 7 - Cool Down
6 Rub toothpaste into your nipples. After 5 minutes use ice to wash the toothpaste away.
This wasn't as bad as I expected. The toothpaste didn't sting too badly, but washing it off using nothing but ice cubes was painful.

Roll 8 - The end?
5 Your nipples aren't sore enough yet. Put clothespins back on for 10 minutes before rolling this round again.
Putting clothespins on my nipples wasn't too bad, but I was dreading what I might get when I rolled again. When I took the clothespins off the rush of pain was very great.

My next roll was a 4: You are truly done. Much as I was relieved not to have any more pain, I was a little disappointed it was over. This is a great dare. I think I will do it again.
nnmshrtc is offline   Reply With Quote