View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 08:13 AM   #40
Trainer4u

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SairaB View Post
Hello sir.
Here's the report for day 1.
I woke up at 7am today. I decided to go without panties today (3 points). I wore a black pant and a blue shirt with the top 2 buttons removed. My cleavage was clearly seen for 2 entire classes after which I was told by my professor to Button up. I was forced to button my shirt up. So I do not gain any points here.
I wore sneakers today to match my outfit which is a closed shoe, so I get 5 points in debt.
I peed when I woke up at 7am and then again at 10.30am during my break. I also peed at 12 noon and 2.30pm before class. I also peed in shower at 4pm and once at 6pm. Lastly I peed at midnight. Since I peed more than once in 4 hours, (2 times between 7-11 am, 2 times between 11am-3pm and 2 times between 3-7pm) I get 3*10=30 points in debt.

I had coffee with snacks today, and juice at dinner which is a drink other than water, so I get 2*5=10 points in debt.
After class, I came back and had a cold shower for 8 minutes (8 points).
After shower, I put 2 clothepins on my pussy lips for 20 minutes (3 points) and 2 clothepins on either of my nipples for 30 minutes (3 points).
I cycled as physical exercise for 30 minutes (5 points).

I had a club meeting in the evening where I wore a white skirt shorter than my knee with a grey top. I was told to give a report in front of the club members, so I went up to stage for it. All the members could see my pussy under my skirt since I didn't wear any panties. I could see the guys blushing. It was embarrassing and thrilling at the same time. I could feel my pussy feet wet and dripping as I was seen by others. I heard some say words like slut and whore among the members.

The club meeting got over at 8.30pm, so I had dinner at 9pm. Since I had food after 8pm, I get 10 points in debt.
Also, I did not have time to study much. I only studied for one hour in the afternoon, so I get 10 points in debt.
Since I'm posting this in the thread, I get 5 points.
Also I forgot to call my master sir, which adds 5 points in my debt.

So the total debt points I have left after day 1 = 100-3+5+30+10-8-3-3-5+10+10-5+5 = 143 points.

You did a great job slave! It seems you enjoy being under control and judging by your points total you'll be under my control for at least a few more days... I'd like to hear everyone's opinion about posting reports here. If it derails the thread, I can have SairaB create a new thread for her reports

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Trainer4u is offline   Reply With Quote